[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby Braveheart » June 4th, 2016, 3:01 am

"Scar has an army of Hyenas. Otieno has an army of lions, both male and females. Loyal. Scar would let Simba go. Otieno would take Simba and make him have the same fate as Mufasa. Maybe toss the cub into a crown of thorns. Both are cunning. Otieno would dare conquer others. On the other paw, Scar is simply contented in driving this into a wasteland." Idir simply nodded.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » June 4th, 2016, 3:39 am

"What do you think, Kion?" Mlezi looked to him, before looking at the dead mouse hungrily, even though she wasn't really hungry.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » June 4th, 2016, 4:01 am

"I think you look hungry. You wanna hunt together?" Kion asked.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » June 4th, 2016, 4:55 am

Mlezi smirked, "Sure, why not. It just not might be so easy for me currently." She said on standing up and trying not to put any weight on her broke leg as much as possible, scooping up the dead mouse she soon ate it.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » June 4th, 2016, 5:56 pm

"Or not. I'll ask my sister to get some food for you. Sure she will roll eyeballs but hey, she owes me a favor from saving her friend the other day." Kion said, lending a shoulder to her.

"Falling in love, both of you?" Idir said with a sluggish tone, yawning.
Braveheart

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying