[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby KionScar » May 30th, 2016, 5:13 am

Mlezi growled a little, "Worse now. Stupid hyena... overpopulation…" She sighed, "They're just biding their time now."
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » May 30th, 2016, 5:18 am

"...Hopefully, Simba can talk some sense into you." Tama sat down, staring at Nala who moves further into the distance.

"We will drive them back from where they came. Kion and his lion guard are always giving their best everyday."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » May 30th, 2016, 5:31 am

"But… they have no food either" Mlezi noted, "And this talk about respecting the Circle of Life. They're nature's trash eaters, at least the spotted kind. Can't we at least give them some of the parts we and other predators don't eat, like the bones or antelope horns?"
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » May 30th, 2016, 5:36 am

"Perhaps, but as long Simba do not will it, then we won't do it. He's the King and only he can make all those decisions in the pridelands. What I can only do is to advise him whether it's right or wrong. Feeling tired, Mlezi?" Nala edged closer to the watering hole.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » May 30th, 2016, 6:02 am

"Hmm… maybe we should have a kind of Free-lands section for that sort of thing?" Mlezi suggested slipping off to get her drink, in-between laps.
Once she had her fill, "Not really. Bored is more like it." She sighed, her gaze diverted. "Truthfully, I miss… father.."
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 30th, 2016, 6:06 am

"Like a buffer zone? And why father?" Nala couched over next to the waterhole.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 30th, 2016, 6:33 am

"Maybe. It could help others as well besides hyena." She thought a moment, "Before his…"fall" into madness, he was… actually quite nice, even if he was a little weird sometimes. It's just how he was… He always found some time to come visit mother and I."

Mlezi turned her head to the left, looking up at Nala sadly "My face near my eye still stings" She said as she uncovered it from her paw to show Nala.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 30th, 2016, 6:43 am

"I have a different story. Scar terrifies me. He and his hyenas are always stealing food from the hunting party, as if they couldn't hunt themselves. When Scar took power, my brother and the rest of my friends go separate ways. I was left behind because I was curious about this new world. But I knew I had to restore order so I travelled southwards." Nala said as she gently set her into the water.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 30th, 2016, 7:05 am

"I know much of what he's done was bad, but…" Mlezi liked the feeling of the cool water against her fur, "Kion and I have something to show you and Simba, but I'd rather wait until my leg's healed enough that I can walk on it. I'm just, uncertain now that he won't listen to me more."

Looking up at Nala, "How.. bad does it look to you?" She rubbed her eye to get an itch but quickly took her paw away.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 30th, 2016, 7:24 am

"You have to wait until he calms down. Simba is Simba, you know. The truth can wait. It is not yet time." Nala scooped some water and pour all over her head. "Please don't rub your eye too much. I feel that the medicine is working somewhat."
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying