[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby KionScar » May 31st, 2016, 2:12 am

"I think it's a group of big cats like lions doing stuff in the shadows, such as planning assassinations" Mlezi responded, "Not sure where I'd go, but something could be figured out. My mum's said that when things are too peaceful, it means something's coming. Such as the phrase, "Calm before the storm""
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » May 31st, 2016, 2:29 am

"Yes, but would they come here? The wars are far away from this land... But we must prepare indeed." Nala agreed, looking up at the sky.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » May 31st, 2016, 2:36 am

"I think you already know the answer" Mlezi said, "I mean, if an enforcer from there came all this way just for me… Because of what my parents had done..." her gaze now downcast.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » May 31st, 2016, 2:59 am

"Then we must find who's behind it or the attacks will never stop." Nala said, simply. "But we don't know much about the council..."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » May 31st, 2016, 3:20 am

"Mmm" Mlezi yawned tiredly, falling asleep.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 31st, 2016, 3:39 am

"Sleep well." Nala said as she proceed to where Simba was.
Braveheart

Postby Simba_Lion » May 31st, 2016, 10:14 am

[quote="Braveheart"]
"Wasn't the purpose of the empire was to hold most of the prides together and the peace? Wasn't that Sade's job?"
Nala asked as she stared upwards.

"Yes, but the cute teenage lioness has been dead for quite some time. Now it's Kula's turn and that's why there are so much bloodshed in the neighboring lands. If Otieno came here and take over this land, there will be chaos, destruction and death. It will most likely be worst than Scar."

"I'm sure Otieno will forget about this place..." Nala gave an assuring look, touching Simba's paws.

"I don't know, Nala. I really don't know." Tama shook her head. "Besides, don't you have the Lion guard, Simba? I heard they are supposed to be powerful with the Roar." [/quote]
"Yes, I have them and Kion's roar is really powerful." He said but still, his worry could be heard in his voice. Theknots in his stomach winched tighter when he thought of this atrocity and that his kingdom could be in danger.
"I really hope that the Great Kings above will not forget about us."

[quote="Braveheart"]"Sleep well." Nala said as she proceed to where Simba was.[/quote]
Simba just stood there and waited for Nala to approach. His face was covered by frown.
"What was that?" The male asked with a little anger in his voice. He felt as if Nala were a little against him - leastwise in this matter.
It was very painful and hard for Simba to tolerate anyone who was related to Scar. But this was one thing; the other one was that the cub didn't fit into the nature's laws.
Simba_Lion

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Braveheart » May 31st, 2016, 4:10 pm

[quote="Simba_Lion"]
"Yes, I have them and Kion's roar is really powerful." He said but still, his worry could be heard in his voice. Theknots in his stomach winched tighter when he thought of this atrocity and that his kingdom could be in danger.
"I really hope that the Great Kings above will not forget about us."
[/quote]

"I'm sure the Great Kings will protect this land as they had, a long time ago. I hope Tojo and Mheetu will be able to solve this problem. If they are able to halt his advances, then most likely the pridelands will be pretty safe." Tama said, now sitting down. "I'm expecting a message soon from our majordomo. If they fail, in about a week or two, Otieno will be here. With his army of big cats. And other nasty things. That's why I come here to warn both of you."

She looked at Simba with a serious expression.

"How confident of Kion, are you? We are facing some mad lunatic..."

[quote="Simba_Lion"]
"What was that?" The male asked with a little anger in his voice. He felt as if Nala were a little against him - leastwise in this matter.
It was very painful and hard for Simba to tolerate anyone who was related to Scar. But this was one thing; the other one was that the cub didn't fit into the nature's laws.[/quote]
[/quote]

"An expression of peace. Simba, whatever you want to say, please say it and don't hold back. If Otieno is coming, wouldn't we need every paw we get? Besides, it's not her fault Scar is a crazy lion..." Nala said, coming closer to Simba "The child is sleeping, so anything you have to say, keep your voice down."

"I don't know how this child is able to fight grownups who are vicious." Tama said, shaking her head.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 31st, 2016, 8:20 pm

As Mlezi slept peacefully for once, her paw slipped from her face revealing the wound. She mumbled something in her sleep about a lion.
KionScar

Postby Simba_Lion » May 31st, 2016, 8:31 pm

[quote="Braveheart"]
"I'm sure the Great Kings will protect this land as they had, a long time ago. I hope Tojo and Mheetu will be able to solve this problem. If they are able to halt his advances, then most likely the pridelands will be pretty safe." Tama said, now sitting down. "I'm expecting a message soon from our majordomo. If they fail, in about a week or two, Otieno will be here. With his army of big cats. And other nasty things. That's why I come here to warn both of you."

She looked at Simba with a serious expression.

"How confident of Kion, are you? We are facing some mad lunatic..."[/quote]
"Thank you, Tama, for your coming. If you didn't come, we wouldn't know anything about Otieno." Simba said with a nod.
"And... well, I don't want to put my son in danger. I really hope that we will not need his roar. But if yes, we might not have another choice." He said and lowered his head a little.

[quote="Braveheart"]
"An expression of peace. Simba, whatever you want to say, please say it and don't hold back. If Otieno is coming, wouldn't we need every paw we get? Besides, it's not her fault Scar is a crazy lion..." Nala said, coming closer to Simba "The child is sleeping, so anything you have to say, keep your voice down."

"I don't know how this child is able to fight grownups who are vicious." Tama said, shaking her head.[/quote]
"Nala, don't be ridiculous. She is just a cub - Tama's right." His frown still covered his face. "You act as if she were our daughter. But she is not. Kion and Kiara are our cubs. And I don't know how long I can tolerate her presence."
Simba_Lion

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying