[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open) — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Re: Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Postby Minions8217 » May 28th, 2015, 5:39 pm

Itanya left the den, and went straight to the prey pile. After wolfing down the rabbit she had caught earlier, Itanya stretched, and looked around the pride. There were fewer patrols now, so Itanya decided this was the best time to patrol. After a few minutes of sniffing around, Itanya caught an Outland scent that she decided to check out.
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 1st, 2015, 2:34 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Simba:we have a very small pride right now, we are hoping to grow more again, anyway I must get back to my duties I will leave you with Kiara to take care of you, I will talk with you later, enjoy your stay here Sam. (Simba and the others left the den leaving Sam and GKiara)

GKiara: so what would you like to do next now that you met everyone? I can give you a tour or we can figure out how or where you shall sleep? um how will you eat with us?[/quote]

Sam looked at GKiara and said, "Well, a tour sounds nice, then maybe we can find a place where I can sleep."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 4th, 2015, 8:49 pm

GK: Well, lets get you settled with a place to sleep here, um what you can do is collect some grass or leaves and make some kind of soft bed for yourself, so you don't have to worry about the rock stone floor bothering you, and then you can go to the nearest human village and get some kind of blanket and pillow for yourself. Just find a place along the wall here or up on our ledges around here, where ever is comfortable to you.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 14th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Sam nods to GKiara, then she went to gather some leaves and grass and put them on one of the ledges. Then she said , "I'll be right back." She went to the jeep and drove to where she was staying. As she gathered her things, she thought about how her life was going. Then she drove back to Pride Rock.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 15th, 2015, 7:21 pm

While waiting for Sam to come back, Gk was taking care of some animals and there issues around the land.

GK: I will let my father know about it when I see him,

Animals: Thank you princess (and they left)

Thats when GK saw Sam coming back
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 16th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Sam grabbed her stuff from the jeep and walked to where GKiara was at and said, "Hi. Well, I got everything I would need."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 17th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Approaching Sam

GK: How could I forget this one, food! what will you do about foods, surely your not gonna eat like us right? I hope you brought your own food
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 18th, 2015, 9:08 pm

Sam smiled, then she said, "Don't worry, I got it covered."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 18th, 2015, 11:41 pm

GK: ok then, well lets start with showing you around, fallow me
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 22nd, 2015, 12:43 am

"Alright." Sam said, walking beside GKiara.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying