[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open) — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Re: Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 22nd, 2015, 1:02 am

GK: Well you have seen the den so let me show you down here, below the promontory, we have a place where we like to babysit cubs, and plenty of cool shade provided from the African heat. Its kinda of a nursery here, and on the other side is another way to climb up Pride Rock, and the Promontory here is, well, is like a presentation area, uh balcony, or a podium if you will, its used to remind others the we claim this land and were you take your place as King or Queen, and present new members of the family that will be future queens or Kings, and presentations are also made here. Sorry if im going on and on, or talking to fast, uh did you get all that Sam?
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 22nd, 2015, 1:17 am

Sam looked around, then she said, "Yeah. Isn't that where Scar fell?" She pointed to a spot at Pride Rock.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on November 10th, 2015, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 22nd, 2015, 1:45 am

GK:oh so you have heard of the story of my father and Scar?
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 23rd, 2015, 4:51 pm

"Yeah, I guess you can say that I have these visions of some kind. So I saw what happened through your father's life." Sam said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 23rd, 2015, 9:08 pm

Gk: Wait visions? about my fathers story? how is that possible? what kind of visions? are they dreams? :disgust2:
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 24th, 2015, 11:41 pm

Sam looked at GKiara and shrugged, saying, "Something like that. It confused me too, but now I guess I accept it."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 25th, 2015, 1:27 am

GK: This is weird, this could mean something we will have to let my father and Rafiki know about this, but we will worry about that later, let finish the tour.

Kiara led Sam to where the back spine of Pride Rock was, GKIara stopped at an area where Sam could see the beautiful view of rock, and ledges, shrubs of bushes and a forest of trees and greenery running down the spine of Pride Rock ad onto the land there was even a little pond of water with little stream trickling down, some lioness where seen resting and napping in the shade. It was a beautiful site to see, of greenery and rock all together. it was the riches part of Pride Rock.

GK: This is the back of Pride Rock, this is where cubs play, we also do cub sitting here, and like to escape the sun some times and its where we get our water from. You could say this is where the luxury is. and we get water in pond from the rains that come and go, its our delivery of water, and if its dried up we just go to the nearest watering hole.
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 25th, 2015, 6:24 pm

Sam looked around, in awe with everything. "This is beautiful. It's like paradise."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 25th, 2015, 7:40 pm

GK: pretty much, its home, but you haven't seen nothing yet, Fallow me Back this way.

Goth Kiara Led Sam to where they came from Past the Den and around the other side which was a rock cliff path that led to the tip of Pride Rock.

GK: I always save the best for last (goth Kiara said in excitement)
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 26th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Sam looked around, and said, "Whoa... This is amazing!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying