[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open) — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Re: Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 26th, 2015, 9:32 pm

GK: oh just wait, just wait, were almost there....

They reach the peak of Pride Rock, and Sam can see miles beyond the land below.

GK: Hope your not afraid of heights, cause this is the icing on the cake, and this is where the tour of the land begins. Sit with me. (she said sitting at the edge of the peak in front where the promontory could be seen below)
its a long way down, you don't want to fall so be careful up here.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 28th, 2015, 1:59 am

Sam smiled, then she sat beside GKiara, looking over the land. "This is amazing. Never had I thought I would be up here, at least, not in a million years." She said, looking at GKiara.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 7th, 2015, 7:39 pm

(Hello? Response?)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 7th, 2015, 10:11 pm

GK: Hello (uh don't remember where we left off)
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 8th, 2015, 3:13 am

(Sam and you are on the peak of Pride Rock.)

"You know something, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a lioness." Sam said, looking across the land.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 8th, 2015, 4:44 am

GK: im proud to be one. Now over there (pointing to the right of the land with her paw) in the distance is the Elephant Graveyard I will tell you about that later, and as you can see we have a river line that runs across off into the distance a little ways and that is part of our boarder line, and off way to the distance in front is Rafikis Tree, you can meet him later, and over here we have the watering whole and behind Pride Rock in the Distance we have the gorge where Simbas Father died, he can tell you about that later, beyond that are sand dunes and a lush tropical jungle that is 50 miles away. Oh and I forgot that the hunting grasslands are between Pride Rock and Rafikis Tree, and the Human Village is 20 miles to the left of Rafikis, but im sure you already know where the humans whear. and we also have a place called Upendi, which is a oasis to the left 5 miles of Rafikis, did you get all that?

(im so sorry it took so long to respond to this I was going to use this map I had of the lion king/world but I cant find it right now so I was trying to describe everything by memory) :innocent:
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 10th, 2015, 10:08 pm

"Yeah. Hey, Upendi means 'love' doesn't it?" Sam asked.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 11th, 2015, 4:11 am

GK:yes it does mean its a place where animals go to have there romance time, its more like a love paradise, me and Kovu fell in love there together.
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 13th, 2015, 9:33 pm

Sam smiled at Kiara, then she looked out across the land and she sighed.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 14th, 2015, 4:04 am

GPK: Oh my parents are home, I so have been needing to talk with them about something, I will let you get settled in, will you be alright now? is there anything else you need? (she said as she was about to make her way down the peak)
gothprincesskiara

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying