[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras New Beginning — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Re: Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 2nd, 2015, 2:01 am

Rafiki: we don't care for much of what happened in your history as a human, what the big is question how is that kind of magic possible?, I mean we do have magic here but we are not familiar with that kind of magic, so you came from a different kind of world, but that doesn't matter either, because you have already have been living as a lion so, what matters is that your here looking for a new start.
Kiara: like me (kiara Smiled)
Rafiki: am I right?
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2015, 2:04 am

Gold nodded. "I guess you can say that." He purred. "I don't even remember what my name was. I just remember seeing the look of horror on my mother's face when she saw me laying in my own pool of blood on the floor. That was my last breath...there, anyway." He shrugged.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Goth Kiaras New Beginning (Open)

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 2nd, 2015, 2:45 am

Rafiki placed a warm gentle hand on golds back and shoulder and said: I have told many others this when they have had a tragic times. Put your past behind you, because theirs nothing you can do about it, but you can change how you want to live your life, you are in control of moving forward (Rafiki said as he forced to continue walking with him as Kiara continued forward as well, And Rafiki added: As horrific as your short human life is, lets not mention it to others here, lets just say your history is that you came from a Pride. (they continued walking to Pride Rock)
Last edited by gothprincesskiara on February 3rd, 2015, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2015, 2:50 am

Gold nodded, dipping his hat to the baboon. "Yes, sir." The shiny gold lion purred. He followed after them in a brisk trot, soon finding the magnificent rock formation again.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 2nd, 2015, 2:57 am

Rafiki:Here we are, welcome to Pride Rock Kingdom, also know as Pridelands Kingdom, have you heard of this place before?
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2015, 3:14 am

"I've seen the rock." Gold mewed. "But I've never heard of it..."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 2nd, 2015, 3:24 am

Kiara:Well, Welcome to Pride Rock, Shall we? (Kiaras forarm leading the the way down the hill toward the big rock formation)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » February 3rd, 2015, 11:33 pm

"Thank you." He simply followed her, flicking his tail tip. "Big place..."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 3rd, 2015, 11:57 pm

As they approached Pride Rock and made it to the walkway entrance up, Rafiki held a hand up in front of gold to signal him to stop, and turned to him
Rafiki:Kiara go see if your parents are available, and tell them the new lion is here, Gold you will wait here with me till the king comes.
Princess Kiara made a dash past Gold and Rafiki and hurried her way up the walk way up the rock.
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » February 4th, 2015, 12:12 am

Gold watched her go up, his blue eyes flickering to Rafiki. "What's this guy's name again?" He shook out his shiny metallic coat.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying