[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras New Beginning — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Re: Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 30th, 2015, 2:35 am

Rafiki gave him a squinted look
Rafiki:I have a stick here that I use for defense, I have moves, I have moves and skills, (he warned Gold)
Kiara, stay put don't come out till I tell you to.
Kiara called out "got it"
Rafiki then leaped down from his Baobab Tree with his stick, :madmonkey: and landed right in front of Gold and held his stick ready for anything and he spoke"You are in the pridelands and the lioness princess of these lands is up in my tree, her Father is King Simba.
How do we know we can trust you before we offer you anything?
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 2:43 am

"I can show you that you can trust me." Gold rose to his paws. "I can do whatever you'd like me to."

(On my phone AGAIN :lol:)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 30th, 2015, 5:24 am

(you dont have to keep telling me that your on your phone every time, that doesn't matter)
Rafiki:Alright, im going to introduce you to the Princess, and then she will lead you to Pride Rock, where her Pride lives and introduce you to the king, and im coming along just encase you try anything, I will leave you until the king has you in view. Understand alot has happened in our last summer, we have had alot of problems in these lands with others. So you will understand that we are being cautious and a little paranoid. do you understand?
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 5:32 am

(Meh, I usually type longer posts on my laptop.)

Gold nodded and stretched. "Understood." He said, just before yawning. He had white teeth, but a black tongue. Standing up straight, he grinned. "Ready." He totally wasn't a vengeful spirit.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 30th, 2015, 5:50 am

Rafiki turned to his tree, and called "Kiara, come on out and meet him, its ok I got my stick with me" come on down.
Kiara:ok
Kiara came to the main top entrance of the Baobab Tree and as both Gold and Rafiki looked up, Gold saw the Princess standing there as she said "hello"and starting with a paw forward jumped down to them.
Kiara: :lovingsmile2: so your the new male lion around here, we have heard of your presence, and my father knows too. My name is Goth Princess Kiara, you may call me Kiara or Princess.
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » January 31st, 2015, 12:40 am

Gold, once again, took his hat off and bowed. "Pleased to meet your acquaintance, m'lady." He purred, putting his hat back on. "My name is Gold."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 31st, 2015, 5:22 am

(Rafiki talking to Kiara): He says he is bored and is looking to join a new pride, and to gain his trust he says we can ask him to do anything, I told him we shall take him to the Pride to have him meet your father. I have my stick just in case.
Kiara: I see, well then lets get going.
Rafiki: I will lead, Gold you fallow, and Kiara you will follow behind us
Kiara: But shouldn't I lead since I am the princess.
Rafiki: Trust your old Rafiki, im doing this for a reason, come along Gold.
With Rafiki leading, Gold fallowing and Kiara fallowing last, they made there way toward Pride Rock

On there way Kiara spoke up
Kiara: So Gold where are you from? did you have another Pride?
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2015, 1:36 am

Gold pinned his ears to his head. He couldn't just say, "well, I'm possessing this body because I'm a human child that was murdered thirty or forty years ago". "...I do have a 'pride', I guess, and I lead them, but they're all a bunch of jerks only. There are only three gir- lionesses, and the gu- lions don't really follow me...so I left them."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 2nd, 2015, 1:44 am

Rafiki and Kiara stopped dead in there tracks, looking at gold shocked at his words. :peeky:
Kiara: You were a human child that was murdered??
Rafiki: and now you have back to life as a Lion??
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2015, 1:47 am

Gold shrugged. "It's a long story." He sighed, looking at his paws. "I was in a human building, and I wandered from my mother. Me and four other kids found what we thought was one of the mascots of the building we were in, but it was a security worker wearing a disguise. He lead us into a secluded room and he..." Gold took a deep, mournful breath. "...killed us. No, not just killed, brutally murdered us. Me and four of my 'pride' members. My mother found us before the man could get away and he killed her too."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying