[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras New Beginning — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Re: Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 14th, 2015, 4:17 am

Simba: So this is the Den over here we have the fire, for when it gets cold during the colder days and nights, and over here on the left side of the den we have ledges for you to rest on, and in the back you can see that is were me and my queen sleep. now you can choose to explore the place on your own or would you like Kiara to give you a tour?
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Kipekee » March 14th, 2015, 7:30 am

"It would be safer to receive a tour, I believe." Gold tipped his hat to the king.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 14th, 2015, 3:29 pm

Kiara: I would be happy to, I can take it from here dad
Simba: enjoy your time here Gold (Simba said as e walked away) I better get back to my duties
Kiara: well shall we get started? I will first show you the promontory view, this way (Kiara said as she made her way towards outside)
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » March 14th, 2015, 5:37 pm

Gold followed closely behind her, flicking his tail.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 14th, 2015, 6:03 pm

They came to the edge of the promentory and kiara let him take in the view from high up before she explained where everything was.
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » March 14th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Gold smiled. "Your place is very lovely, miss Kiara."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 14th, 2015, 6:48 pm

"Thank You we try to keep it that way. To your left you can see Rafikis Tree were we first met, and in the distance across from you are the hills, those are also the hunting grounds where the herds are most abundant, and next to that to the right of it is the watering hole streaming rivers, perfect for if you fail a hunt and you need a drink. and beyond that, well that's beyond our borders, which I will show you at the top, this is nothing compared to whats at the top. Any questions so far before I shop you the top? dont be afraid to ask
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » April 18th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Gold nodded, taking it all in. "A lovely home you have." Better than that rotting pizzeria anyway.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying