[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - (reopened ) Of choices and Consequences — My Lion King Forum

(reopened ) Of choices and Consequences

(reopened ) Of choices and Consequences

Postby electricocomics » June 30th, 2014, 5:15 pm

Edit: I fixed the thread, (don't edit on PS3, it's browser doesn't like long texts like this...)

Resume of main plot: Sorry, only got a long version, I wanted to be thorough.

Kanuk, a now rogue lion is being hunted down by his previous pride as a scapegoat. They think he murdered the royal family of the lakeside pride. Two foul lion brothers he knew since cub hood blackmailed him. Kanuk knew that those two lions meant something by their foreshadowing threats and constant bullying him, but he never thought they would go up to killing his family, the royal family. If they were power hungry, it wasn't noticeable and now they are both ruling, sharing the power with each other, blaming Kanuk for the act. He ran away, to survive and he wouldn't have if his childhood friend didn't ''accidentally'' miss Kanuk when she could have gotten him.

Kanuk lives as a rogue for a while and meets some new friends and odd faces. He travels far and wide (and could go through the pride lands during Kovu's reign) eventually meeting a mysterious lioness after an accident while hunting. They fall in love and she brings him to her pride, the southwestern ocean pride.

He is accepted in the southwest ocean pride and lives there for 6 months. But destiny knocked at his door. his childhood friend whom he did not recognize at first has come back. She want's him to come back and lead the pride in the place of the power hungry lions because they are wounded after many wars that they have declared and are losing. She needs Kanuk to solve the conflicts in whatever ways possible but first he has to prove that the murderer of the old royal family isn't him. Oh and the childhood friend starts to love Kanuk making for a vicious love triangle between Kanuk, the childhodd friend and the mysterious lioness.

(Reminder: Kanuk is royal blood, a secret he keeps to himself and most trusted friend + companions. Whoever was there in his cub-hood knows this too. I'm totally not giving you ideas of ways to backstab my character...)

This is where we pick up from.

Roles: First come first serve so be quick! Give them names too if you take a character, these are all very vague as to naming and everything because they are all OC slots! I will rename the role to the name you choose for that character. Characters in colour have been taken, also I gave everyone different colurs so you can easily see what character you have.

Kanuk: Me (electricocomics)

(Power hungry lions (1 and 2): GeminiGemelo

lakesider pride members: NPC

(Childhood friend):

Nyota (loyal rogue friend): GeminiGemelo

(mysterious lioness):

south-west ocean pride king: (open or NPC if not taken.)

south west ocean pride members:NPC

Any other characters you want to add are welcome!

Additional Notes/ Requests:
- Limit the one liners please, It will be understandable once in a while but don't over do it please this is a public RP so it moves a little slower. We will need larger posts to move along as a consequence...
- We should start when the main character slots have been filled or at least partially. But please do bring in your own characters too. Let's go large scale for this.
- If you need an event to move along, feel free to create NPC characters. Just tell me so I can list them in case they come back.
-The OCs you bring in will be considered as main characters.
- I think it would be best if character max is 2-3?
-please use 3rd person exclusively

I undestand you may not be able to post every day, public RPs are slower that is a fact so I don't mind, just if you enter, please stay comitted, don't just stop in the middle of no where.
Last edited by electricocomics on July 9th, 2014, 1:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Re: (open) Of choices and Consequences

Postby Gemini » July 1st, 2014, 11:07 pm

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. A little bit like the original Lion King, in fact. I want to take the power hungry brothers, Kovu (if we run across him), and the loyal rogue friend that I'm presuming he meets during his travels.

For this lioness I am going to use one of my own OCs, Nyota. (Will put up art later maybe).

Name: Nyota ("star")
Appearance: Light, sandy colored pelt with off-white undersides; green eyes; brown tail tuft; colorless paws.
Origins: The Eastern Deserts.
Personality: This lioness is usually soft-spoken and somewhat timid, preferring to avoid direct confrontation, but she will voice herself if she believes that it is necessary. Endowed with a strong moral compass, Nyota is empathetic, humane, and generally well-liked wherever she goes because of her upbeat and bubbly personality. However, despite appearances, she is not afraid to stand up for herself when necessary.
Backstory: Nyota's appearance correlates to her heritage in the desert, a harsh clime where many tribes of lions and other animals struggle to survive - often violently. Little else is known about her past, except that she was to be a princess. Her family and pride were killed by a rival group when she was a child, an attack that rendered her the only known survivor. After barely escaping with her life, she became a rogue. She also had an older brother, Kukosa; to this day, his condition and whereabouts are unknown. He is presumed dead after he and his friends were ambushed on a hunting trip.

Since you read Trampled, I know you'll recognize her. ;) I'm ready to start whenever you decide we have enough roles filled.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby electricocomics » July 4th, 2014, 2:54 am

Edit cancel the cancelation! It might work after all :)

I don't think it'll pick up here Gemini :huh10: , I started it on TLKGO and we are already 4 people. If you want action with this RP, you may consider joining it there...

http://tlkgoeson.proboards.com/thread/4516/public-choices-consequences?page=1&scrollTo=87636
Last edited by electricocomics on July 4th, 2014, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Postby ScarsLove » July 4th, 2014, 2:57 am

Aww, I was gonna join. D:
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Re: (reopened ) Of choices and Consequences

Postby electricocomics » July 4th, 2014, 6:18 am

Oh really? :-o I might reconsider then but the real action is still on my TLKGO version.

Sent from my ps3 while learning how to work it's browser :D Also could have been my xbox or laptop but they cant connect right now...
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

'sup

Re: (reopened ) Of choices and Consequences

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 6:34 am

Yay! :D
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Return to Lion King Roleplaying