[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » February 24th, 2015, 2:29 am

Angus rolled over onto his back. "Oh, you got me!" He laughed, still trying to reach for Mbwana with his paw. He took a moment to look up at Kamaria, which felt a little embarrassing that he was acting to childish. Angus quickly brushed pass the thought, and instead invited her to join this small little fight. "You ought to come over and help, or else he might just kill me!" He joked as he glanced back at Mbwana, squinting his eyes.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 25th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Laughing, Kamaria padded over to the little play-fight and started to join in, helping Angus. "Oh, man, Kamaria! You traitor!" Mbwana said, laughing as he lunged at her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » February 25th, 2015, 9:52 pm

"Looks like someone is gettin' a little outnumbered, hmm?" He began, standing himself up a little more so he could get a good swipe at Mbwana. "You little rascal, you!" Angus growled playfully, his tail lashing from side to side.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 26th, 2015, 4:48 pm

Kamaria shook her head, then she winked at her little brother and, surprising Mbwana and herself, tackled Angus and pinned him to the ground. "What'cha gonna do now?" She asked, grinning evilly at him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » February 26th, 2015, 5:18 pm

Angus gasped in shock, but a laugh soon followed. "Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!" He huffed, gently pushing her off. "You ought to be careful on which side you're on, I am very strong, and I shall win eventually!" Angus lowered himself closer to the ground, preparing to pounce on Kamaria. "See, look at what your sister has to face now that she's betrayed me!" He shouted out to Mbwana, lunging forward and pinning her on the ground. He kept his grip more loosened, to try and keep the fight from being too harsh.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 27th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Kamaria smiled and then rolled over until she was on top of him again, and said, "You shouldn't underestimate me, Angus." She growled playfully then leaned down and nuzzled his neck playfully, chuckling.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » February 27th, 2015, 6:59 pm

"Why not? You don't think your stronger than me, do you?" He challenged, once again falling onto his back. Angus chuckled as he shifted until he knocked her off. "We could do this all day!" Laughing, he leaned down preparing to pounce like he always did. "Come at me, Kamaria!"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 27th, 2015, 8:13 pm

Getting up and leaning down, Kamaria smiled and said, "Alright, you asked for it!" Then she pounced on him, laughing as she took him down easily. "Pinned ya, now what are you gonna do?" She whispered in his ear.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » February 27th, 2015, 9:02 pm

Grunting, Angus planned how he was going to escape, and replied, "This!" He pulled himself backwards a little bit, escaping her grip. With a huff, he lunged forward, completely tackling her and holding her down harder this time. "Have you given in yet?" Angus huffed, raising a brow as he looked down at her.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 1st, 2015, 12:24 am

Kamaria smiled and then said, "Yes, I give in." She looked at him, seeing how the color of his eyes seemed to fit him completely.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying