[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » February 10th, 2015, 3:32 pm

"Ah, well, I am sure he was a pleasant friend of yours. Or at least the day you met him." Angus shifted his gaze to the direction of Kamaria's pride-members. "Would your pride-members be getting concerned about where you are? After all, you still need to be their princess."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 10th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Kamaria looked back at the pride, then she shrugged, saying, "They probably wouldn't mind, anyway. It'll take them some time before they get used to the idea of me coming back into the pride, anyway."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » February 10th, 2015, 3:50 pm

"I suppose that's true." Angus sighed. It seemed harder to come up with a conversation, since he felt like he'd keep her waiting. "So... anything new going on?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 10th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Kamaria looked back at Angus and said, "Nothing much, I guess, just hanging out with this little furball," pointing to Mbwana, "other than that, nothing."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » February 17th, 2015, 9:19 pm

"That's good. Has he learned how to fight yet? Most of the cubs at that age usually started their training by now." He glanced down at Mbwana, thinking of how strong he'd be. He was in perfect health, so he shouldn't have much trouble when it comes to using his claws and teeth.

(Very late, terribly sorry. ;-;)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 18th, 2015, 2:43 pm

(It's okay! :D)

"Heck yeah I learned how to fight! And with the moves I learn from Kamaria, I'll be the greatest hunter ever!" Mbwana said excitedly. Kamaria smiled, then she said, "Yeah, I taught him some stuff I learned when I was on my own."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » February 18th, 2015, 6:24 pm

"So, your confident you can beat a lion like me?" He challenged playfully, crouching down to meet at his level.

(Very short, but hopefully it is good enough to help you come up with another post?)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 18th, 2015, 7:28 pm

(Yeah! :P)

Mbwana growled playfully then jumped on Angus and bit him softly. Kamaria sat down and watched them, shaking her head.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » February 19th, 2015, 5:44 pm

Angus couldn't help but laugh. He pulled himself backwards so Mbwana would fall off of him. "Haha! You'll need more than that to get through me!" he taunted, batting the cub's head gently and playfully.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 23rd, 2015, 6:19 pm

Kamaria laughed as she watched Angus and Mbwana play. That was when Mbwana ran and jumped up to headbutt Angus in his chest.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying