[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » February 4th, 2015, 6:54 pm

Angus gave a small smile and looked down at the cub. "Looks like you are getting along with your brother well, hmm?" He asked, giving a quiet chuckle. Mbwana had lots of action, and was for sure having a better life already. Angus couldn't imagine what it would be like if there was still a war between them.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 5th, 2015, 4:24 pm

Kamaria looked up at Angus with an annoyed expression and said, "Yeah, actually we are getting along just fine." Saying that, she got up, causing Mbwana to fall over laughing to the ground.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » February 5th, 2015, 7:25 pm

Angus nodded, then glanced up at the sky with curiosity. "..And the birds?" He questioned, seeing to it their presence was absent, and their scent didn't seem to be lingering. Does the pride even know about the birds? And don't they try to eat them..?
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 2:54 pm

"Leo and Jazz? I kinda forgot about them! Hang on," Kamaria said, looking up at the sky and whistling a tune that she and the two made up when they were little. After a bit, the birds came and landed on their usual spots. "Hey guys, sorry that I forgot about you!" She said.

"That's okay, Kamaria! We're fine!" Jazz said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » February 6th, 2015, 5:27 pm

"Ah... I see." He said in a more hushed tone, glancing towards both birds. "Long time no see, eh?" He grunted, raising a brow. Angus sat himself down, his tail rhythmically brushing the ground.

(Short post, my apologies.)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 2:34 pm

Leo and Jazz turned to Angus and nodded to him, making Kamaria sigh. "Come on, you guys, he's a friend. He won't eat you." She said, sitting down on the ground.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » February 9th, 2015, 4:18 pm

Angus looked to the side for a bit, keeping his mouth shut trying to think of something to mention. "I.. haven't seen that black lion of yours. I have been a little bit farther than here, but if I searched longer, I might find a scent trail of him. How long have you two been separated?" He questioned, turning back to face her.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 4:45 pm

"Only for a couple of days, I actually left the same day I met him. I hope he will understand." Kamaria said, looking back to where she hoped Leonath was still at.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » February 9th, 2015, 7:14 pm

"I'm sure he will. Err, was it supposed to be some sort of royal betroth or..?" He realized how odd the question was, but it seemed like it could have been possible. Having a betrothed one and then meeting them later on after exiled? Angus wasn't quite sure, and he shifted to the side a little uncomfortably while awaiting an answer.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 10th, 2015, 2:55 pm

"No, Angus, I met him when I was out on my own. I never knew him until when I saw him." Kamaria said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying