[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 24th, 2014, 4:44 pm

(bump?)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby wolfishgirl » April 24th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Mais silently stalked away from her parents. They were getting old, too ole. Age meant one thing out here. Death. If they kept ruling the whole pride would die. While that wouldn't be a bad thing for Most of the lionesses here it did mean that she would lose the security she had. It was time to for them to step down but first she had to find someone. Someone who threatened their way of life. An old friend... A sister.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 25th, 2014, 2:29 pm

Kamaria looked at Leonath and said "Well, I better get going, don't want the meat to waste." Then she turned and ran back to the cave. Kamaria sat beside the mark she made and looked out into the plains, thinking about her family. By now, her parents are probably old and her sister Mais is probably getting ready to become the next leader. 'Why should I care?' she thought to herself. 'They don't want me back, not even my own father, or sister.' She thought back to that day when she was being exiled.I will come back one day, Father, and when I do, I will challenge you for the throne." the words she had said before she left forever. She sighed and said quietly to herself, "Will I really stand up to my father for the throne?" She gazed out for a little bit, thinking over her options. Then she decided, turned her head toward the inside of the cave that had been her home for some time, and started walking outside. Jazz flew up then and asked her, "Where are you going, Kamaria?"

"I'm going home, my real home, to finally stand up to my father."
"Are you crazy?! You'll probably never make it half way!! I'm going with you."
Kamaria smiled at her best friend, then said, "Ok, then Leo is going too."

After her friends were fed and drank plenty of water, Kamaria led the way back to her home, not knowing that what she will find will change everything about her choices forever. 'I'm sorry, Leonath, but I have to do this.'
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 8th, 2014, 7:29 pm

(You ready to post? And sorry if I decided that Kamaria goes back, but hey, at least she and Mais will see each other after so long, right?)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby electricocomics » May 31st, 2014, 8:27 pm

(I"ll join in when the time is more appropriate or if it doesn't advance)
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 31st, 2014, 9:34 pm

(Ok then)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby electricocomics » June 5th, 2014, 4:33 am

(You know what, I got this. Also I would like to have Kanuk and Lilith, my main characters to be longtime friends of Kamaria if that's ok ? Oh and what exactly was the accident because it wasn't really mentioned much? :? Up until I know I'll put a blank there because it can be edited later anyway, right?)

Kanuk sat at the entry of the den during the night. His usual guard duty, not that it was required of him, it was self imposed. Ever since the hyena attack that killed his son. This gave Kanuk time to think. He was in his usual reflections again, considering what might have happened with different turns of events, if Kamaria wasn't exiled. What would have happened if the accident didn't happen. If she didn't kill him. If she was still the princess, they might have stayed the inseparable trio they always were.

'' Soaring up high in the clouds again Kanuk ?'

He was suprised by Lilith, his mate that walked to him silently to not wake up every other lion in the den.

''-Yeah. Again and again...

-I know it really pains you about our son, and you want to avoid the loss to others by sitting here all night, but you can't beat yourself up about the past all the time.''

He broke visual contact with Lilith to stare at the ground, remebering the banishment of his friend.

'' -No, tonight it's not just about our little furball, it's.. Kamaria... I really miss the good times we spent together. I wish we could do it all over again.

-Me too my love, me too..'' After a few moments, she gave a quick lick to Kanuk '' Come on let's go to sleep''

Lilith was successful this time but Kanuk would go back the next night. He desperately needed some good news and Lilith knew it. They weren't as subtle goig back to their place and accidentaly nudged and lightly kicked 2 or 3 lions on their way.
Last edited by electricocomics on June 13th, 2014, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 13th, 2014, 11:23 am

(Sure I like the idea. And basically the accident was that the trio were playing and then a mean lion cub decided to be a jerk and ruin their fun. So the cub said something that made Kamaria mad and she attacked him. It's what I thought might make sense.)

Kamaria thought about her two best friends back at home. She missed the fun times they had together. She smiled, knowing that no matter what, they'll always be best friends for life. Then she heard something, off to the side. "Leo, Jazz, we got company." Then she silently walked over to where the noise came from. She looked at the lioness in front of her. The lioness looked familiar, could she be....... "Mais?" She walked over to her sister and looked at her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby electricocomics » June 23rd, 2014, 1:41 am

(Not sure wolfishgirl even remember's this anymore. You may want to PM her to see if she is still in.)
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

'sup

Postby Gemini » June 23rd, 2014, 9:21 pm

(Is it okay if I join this? :3)
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying