[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 6th, 2015, 5:10 pm

Kamaria hissed from the touch of the herbs on her wounds, then she sighed, feeling calm. She closed her eyes, falling into a dreamless sleep.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kasira » March 6th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Kasa sighed, as she noticed how she fell asleep. Lioness kept holding those herbs on her wounds, then flopped down beside her, resting her skullage upon her forepaws. "Cha, come here." whispered she. Kasa's little sister Chaka leapt to her older sis, curling herself up against Kasa's side, closing her eyes. "Night, sister." yawned Cha, as Kasa smirked. "Night, kid." whispered she.
Kasira
When the Darkness comes..

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasa, Ginny
Pride Points: 2

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 6th, 2015, 5:24 pm

Mbwana looked at Kamaria and asked Angus, "Will she be alright?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kasira » March 6th, 2015, 5:27 pm

Cha opened her eyes, and stared up at Angus, then trotted to him, trying to touch his mane. "You're so fluffy." Shoot she and giggled, jumping around him.
Kasira

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 6th, 2015, 5:30 pm

Mbwana laughed, saying, "You're funny!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Kasira » March 6th, 2015, 5:31 pm

Cha laughed, as she heard Mbwana's words. "Well but he's SO fluffy!" The cub giggled, padding over to Mbwana. "Tag - you're it!" She shoot, then ran away from him, laughing.
Kasira

Postby Labatis » March 6th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Angus shook his head, holding back a small chuckle as the two began to play. He kept a good eye on Kamaria, in case something were to happen. His ears swiveled towards any sound made, his claws flexing as he continued to be on "guard duty". Though it wasn't required, it was the least Angus could do at the moment. Angus studied the group closely, seeing both Kamaria and Kasa were asleep, and Chakaa and Mbwana were sneaking about playing tag. It was hard understanding the concept of the way they played, considering he was much more into different types of "playing" as a cub.
Labatis
The world is a mess

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Kasira » March 7th, 2015, 8:59 am

Kasa leapt behind Angus, swiftly crawling up on his back. She tried to hide herself in his giant fluffy mane, giggling. "This is so fluffy I'm gonna die!" laughed the cub, pawing his mane.
Kasira

Postby Labatis » March 7th, 2015, 3:13 pm

Angus rolled his eyes, lowering himself to the ground and pulling back so the cub would fall off of him. Chuckling, he said, "Well, aren't you just the little rascal? You're just like Mbwana!" He playfully batted at the cub's fur, laying himself down so he could be closer to them.
Labatis
The world is a mess

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Kasira » March 7th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Chakaa laughed as she placed her tiny paws upon Angus' huge muzzle, staring up at his eyes, "I am not." giggled she, then tilted her head slightly and asked him: "Are you our new King?" Questioned she, and before male could even respond, she added. "My sister said that good King is kind and brave. And you are. ". Said she, and turned her gaze to Kasa, who was deeply asleep. "Are we a pride now?".

(I was thinking that I could make our personal roleplaying topic in Private Roleplays ;) What do you think?
Kasira

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying