[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » September 28th, 2014, 10:35 pm

Angus nodded. "Good idea, but.. they may not trust you for a while, some will have to get used to a new ruler. Besides, you probably have a lot of half-sisters who don't know you or the cruel side of your father, so unfortunately you will most likely have to deal with them attacking you. And another thing to look out for is if there is a new heir. If he had a son with some lioness, it is obvious he'll be the heir to the throne."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 29th, 2014, 2:18 pm

"Yeah, good point. But I don't think he would actually.....have a cub with someone else." Kamaria said as she took a bite of the zebra.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » September 29th, 2014, 3:02 pm

"Well, it is possible. Your parents could possibly not have a good relationship. And judging by how cold hearted he seems, he'd most likely have done so." Angus has seen this occur often, and if he wasn't snapped out of what he used to be, he could've turned out just like her father. Of course, he'd still snap, but he couldn't possibly kill, could he? Not after what he did to his brother?
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 30th, 2014, 2:23 pm

"Yeah, I guess." Kamaria said, as she thought about what her pride was like now. 'Could he really do that?' she thought as she took another bite. "Well, if he did, they are probably younger than me by a couple of years, so I won't hurt them, unless they side with him of course."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » October 2nd, 2014, 3:25 am

Angus nodded in agreement. "I suppose most would still be considered cubs. But that doesn't change their strength. Like I said, if he had a son, he'd obviously make him the heir. Males are generally slightly stronger than females- no offense. And of course, with your father raising him to be king, he could have gained more strength." He didn't want to offend her, because it was clear that she was fitting to be probably stronger than average. After all, rogues don't have boundaries, which means there are more chances of gaining more and more strength than those who lay there lazily in the pride's territory. All it did for the pride was make them weaker.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 2nd, 2014, 2:18 pm

"None taken. Besides, if he did have a son, I would take him and my father on if that's what it takes." Kamaria said as she flexed her claws.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » October 2nd, 2014, 6:06 pm

"Yes, we'll- you will need to fuel up on energy, in order to take them down. Sure, I can use some of the energy I have to help you, but only in desperate needs. It is your fight, not mine. But, I will be glad to help you when you need it throughout this little... 'fight' to come."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 3rd, 2014, 2:26 pm

Smiling, Kamaria said to Angus, "Thanks, for being understanding." Then she finished off the zebra and looked at her friends. "Leo, Jazz, you ready for an adventure of your life?"She asked them, which they both replied, "Oh,yeah!" Kamaria laughed as her two best friends landed on her shoulders.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » October 6th, 2014, 1:42 pm

Angus nodded with a short smile, then watched the birds glide down to her shoulders. He found it a bit awkward still- having the birds as help. Clearly it was a waste of food, but since they were on her side, tat meant that they will be joining in the fight. Besides, their talons are quite powerful, if aimed right, and they'd be able to fly ahead to see things before them.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 6th, 2014, 2:30 pm

"You know, I get that you think its weird for me to have friends with birds who are food, but the truth is, I wouldn't eat them even when I'm close to death. They were always there for me, when I was sad. I'm sure that after today, your pride would accept you back, after they heard how you helped me." Kamaria said as she looked at Angus.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying