[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby wolfishgirl » June 26th, 2014, 3:24 am

Mais growled quietly in her throat as she watched her sister sleep underneath the shade of a lone tree. Even in her exile Kamaria was able to find peace. Peace was something Mais searched for but could never find. Not yet.... Mais thought. Her plan would happen soon enough, but she must wait or else all would fail.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 27th, 2014, 4:40 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"](Is it okay if I join this? :3)[/quote]

(Yeah you can. Who do you want to be in this?)
Kamaria heard a noise in her sleep, but ignored it. 'Will I ever bring peace back into my family and pride?' She thought. She sighed, then got up off the ground and stretched. "Hey Jazz, can I ask you something?"
"Sure, buddy, what's up?"
"Well... it's just that I wonder if my family, let alone my mother and sister, will even recognize me when I return." Sighing, she looked up at the sky, saying quietly to herself, "Oh Leonath, I hope you'll understand why I have to do this."
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on December 22nd, 2014, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » September 3rd, 2014, 11:19 pm

(May I join as an OC character please? c: I was thinking maybe he'd be a rogue, entering near the territory? I am fine with whatever you decide. ^^)
Last edited by Labatis on September 3rd, 2014, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 3rd, 2014, 11:21 pm

[quote="Labatis"]May I join as an OC character please? c:[/quote]

Sure! Who do you have in mind?
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » September 3rd, 2014, 11:24 pm

[quote="Labatis"](May I join as an OC character please? c: I was thinking maybe he'd be a rogue, entering near the territory? I am fine with whatever you decide. ^^)[/quote]

(Sorry there, I edited it to be more clear and I noticed you had already responded. So I'm bringing it up in case you didn't see it. Want me to fill out a form?)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 4th, 2014, 12:06 am

Sure I guess I haven't exactly created a form for new people to fill out soo.... will you make one?
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 4th, 2014, 12:41 am

Name: Angus
Scent: Rain
Color: Cream/brown with a almost white underbelly. Amber eyes, and a dark blonde or brown mane.
Nose: Dark brown (nearly black) pridelander nose.
Personality: Aggressive at some point, protective, humorous, sarcastic, shy once in a while.
Quick Story: I don't have much a story, but here. Angus is currently a rogue, who roams around other pride territories, picking fights or pleading to join. (Depends on what mood he is in and what pride it is.)

Is that good? If you need more info, let me know! c:
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 4th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Yeah that's awesome! You can start when you're ready.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 4th, 2014, 10:54 pm

(As soon as you are back on, we can rp, I will do my first part now so you won't have to be waiting.)

Angus trotted along the dead colored grass, knowing he was beginning to trespass onto some pride territory.

Just another pride, in the middle of no where. How would they even live here? This place is no where near as full of food and water as the other prides I've come by.
Angus sped up the pace, almost excited to 'greet' himself. When he was close enough, he noticed a lioness with beautiful cream colors, and a couple birds nearby.

What's with the birds? She can obviously kill them, and to me they'd make a great meal. He crouched down, his cream/golden pelt blended into the grass. Angus crept closer, keeping his eyes locked onto the lioness and the birds. Although he looked hideous in the still bleeding scars from the last fight, he wasn't as near threatening.

(I hope it is good. :3 I couldn't think of much to write in. >_<)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 4th, 2014, 11:41 pm

(It was great! Btw, I bet most lions and lionesses will it is weird for one of their kind to be friends with birds.)

Kamaria felt something was wrong. "Who's there?! Fine out and show yourself!" She yelled as she got into her fighting stance. "Jazz, Leo, go in the tree quickly!" The two birds flew up into the tree.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on November 11th, 2014, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying