[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 16th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Kamaria was surprised by how honest Leonath was, then she asked him "Wait...'Someone to stay with'? Don't you have your own mate or something? And what do you mean that the hyenas 'grew up' with you?" 'And who is he really? 'she thought to herself
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby RedKite » December 17th, 2013, 7:58 pm

He raises an eyebrow.

"Err...No, I don't have a mate... And...well...The hyenas literally grew up by my side...kind of like older Brothers and Sisters..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2013, 8:02 pm

Kamaria stared at Leonath with wide eyes and said in a quiet voice "Oh.....So what you are trying to say is that you.....are a orphan or something?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » December 17th, 2013, 8:18 pm

He gives a slight smile. He nods once then takes a deep breath.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Kamaria took a deep breath and said with concern in her voice "That's so sad. I'm sorry....." She paused for a few seconds before adding "I don't know really know my family either, well I do know them but I hadn't heard from them in so long." Tears start to build up in eyes again but she quickly wipes them away with the back of her paw. "Sorry, I must be acting ridiculous"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » December 17th, 2013, 8:30 pm

"actually, I think its good to show your emotions..." He smiles.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Kamaria smiled at Leonath, then asked him "Ok, since you told me a little bit about you, you want to some stuff about me?" 'I hope he will understand why I am staying out here and the reason' She thought Without waiting for Leonath's reply, she started telling her story "You see, I used to be a....princess where I came from and one day something terrible happened, the lionesses who I thought were my friends blamed me for the accident, and my own father exiled me. But before I left, I told him 'Someday, I will come back, and I will challenge you for the throne when I do' and I left....... Ever since then, I lived with Jazz and Leo's family until I was grown up....And that's why I'm out here." She paused again and said in a low voice, "Not what you expected of me huh?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » January 9th, 2014, 6:03 pm

Leonath smiles.

"Not exactly, no. Although I knew you had a strong personality." He grins.

His eyes sweep over the landscape and he takes note of the wind before glancing back at her.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 9th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Kamaria was surprised of how honest he was, so she said with a shy smile, "Yeah well I kind of always don't talk about my past to others unless I trust them enough, but believe me, I will keep my promise that I will end my father when I'm ready." She stopped talking for little while, remembering all that her father had done to her. Then she shook her head, closed her eyes and said quietly, "Sometimes......Sometimes I wonder how my mother is doing, if she is still alive....." 'Oh, Mom, I'm sorry I abandoned you' she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 23rd, 2014, 8:30 pm

(uh RedKite reply?)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying