[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » November 11th, 2014, 3:54 pm

(For the father, how about Waovu? It means 'Unholy' in Swahili. As for the mother, would Nafsi do? It means 'Soul' in Swahili.)

Angus nodded, and followed along not far behind them.

Once they arrived a couple yards away, Mbwana led them behind some bushes. "I can go talk to him to explain you two are here?" he asked quietly, before casually sitting down beside the bushes. They wouldn't want to just waltz on in to meet him, would they? Mbwana knew his father had a short temper, so he'd always obey him.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 11th, 2014, 4:01 pm

(yeah, I like that Labatis!)

Kamaria looked at Mbwana and nodded, saying, "Alright, you talk to him for a few minutes then we will come out." She took a deep breath, looking to see where her father was, then said quietly, "I just hope he won't attack us..."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » November 30th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Mbwana nodded, then slowly padded up to his father. As he walked, he slowly lowered his head, fearing that he'd get in trouble for interrupting. If his sister was right, he surely couldn't get in trouble with his father. He already knew it was a big punishment. "Uh, hi dad!" Mbwana said with a small gulp as he sat down beside him.

(Sorry for the extremely late response, I've been really busy. ;-;)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 1st, 2014, 3:19 pm

(It's okay, Labatis! ;) )

Waovu looked at his son, seeing great promise in the cub's future. "What do you want son?" he asked him, looking at him then back over their lands.

Kamaria watched from the bushes as Mbwana talked to their father, worried that something would happen to him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » December 4th, 2014, 1:49 am

"Oh, uh.. I was wondering if there was anything I needed to do? Like any prince stuff?" he asked, blurting out the first thing that came to mind. He wasn't quite sure how he was going to introduce his sister and her friend.

Angus looked at Mbwana, then to Kamaria. "Honestly, I have no idea how this will go. Anything could happen, and it depends on what your brother does." he whispered to her very quietly. Keeping his voice down as he did was challenging, since he was full of worry that they'd be spotted before Mbwana was ready.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 4th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Kamaria nodded then whispered, "I know, Angus, I don't know what will happen either. But I trust Mbwana, he won't betray us."

Waovu breathed in deeply, then said, "No.... Actually I wanted to tell you something...."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » December 5th, 2014, 1:31 am

Angus nodded, "Yes, but he is a very young cub. He could easily be intimidated and just remain with your father."

Mbwana grew curious. He seemed calmer than usual, so hopefully it would be easier to introduce Kamaria and Angus. "What is it?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 5th, 2014, 2:14 pm

Kamaria looked at Mbwana, then said, "I know, but he wouldn't do that. Once he learns the truth about our father, he will turn against him and what he knew." Just like I did when I was exiled... she thought to herself as she watched their father.

Waovu looked at his son, then said, "Son, do you remember when I told you about Kamaria and what happened?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby electricocomics » December 6th, 2014, 2:53 am

(I'm making a return of Kanuk and Lilith, sorry I wasn't there, my new nest gen consoles had me hooked)

Kanuk stepped in making the least noise he could. relations between him and the king were, touchy, to say the least. Being the only male in the pride unrelated to Waovu, he stuggled since his mane started growing to avoid being a rival to him and had to be bailed out by Lilith often, a charismatic lioness.

His goal was to aquire two tokens of friendship Kamaria had left for him and Lilith when she was banished. After a week, all objects related to Kamaria were confiscated and buried in the cave of the hilltop where the king could keep close watch. He'd been at it, planning his move for months on end. ''Not again'' he tought. Waovu's presence had not been planned and even less the one of his many cubs. They all look the same to him. Clueless children, most of which would probably suffer the same fate as Kamaria did.

He didn't think his presence had been detected by Waovu or the cub yet but he was as stealthy as a hippo hiding behind a bush. If seen, he would get it hard this time and Lilith wasn't there to back him up. Kanuk left. His plan had been blown and he wanted to live until tommorow. '' for Lilith, my love'' he tought, disapointed ''and Kamaria if we ever see her again...''
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 6th, 2014, 5:17 pm

Kamaria watched as her father started to Mbwana about her. 'I only hope that Kanuk and Lilith are okay.' She thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying