[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » November 5th, 2014, 4:39 pm

(xD Kamaria took that approach well. Sure, I'll make it a half/brother? Since that would probably be what her father wanted as an heir?)

Angus stopped in his tracks to look over at Kamaria. There was a cub on top of her, and by the looks of it, Kamaria didn't know it.

The cub looked down at Kamaria with a smile. "You look like someone I know! Daddy told me about another lioness who was banished.. whatever that means. I have always wanted to meet her, since she would have been my sister, somewhat. Do you know her?" He asked.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 5th, 2014, 4:59 pm

(Yeah, that's what I wanted her to be. :) Sure that's ok)

Kamaria looked at the cub on top of her, taking in what he had said, and looked at him and said, "Yeah, I do, and you're on top of her. And who is your mother?" She couldn't believe this is her half brother, her flesh and blood, well, sort of.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » November 5th, 2014, 9:30 pm

(Gah, same father, different mothers, I'll take it. I will put a random name up for the mother.)

"Tawnu!" The young cub looked over to a cream lioness, who was talking with a couple others, clearly not noticing he had snuck off. "I am playing hide and seek, but I don't think she really can tell I'm gone..." he quickly turned himself to a more positive mood, and glanced back up at the lioness he was just on top of. "But that's okay, because daddy says he was going to show me the entire territory tomorrow morning for when I grow up and rule the world!" He exaggerated. "He's a great king, and I wish to be just like him when I'm older!"

Angus felt kind of bad for the young cub. He was only taught the good side of his father, when according to Kamaria, he was nothing like that. Perhaps he will find out, or Kamaria could tell him. Though, even if she hated her father, it would be hard to explain all she's been through to a very young cub.

(Can you name the little cub for me please? I am very brain-dead with names at the moment..)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 6th, 2014, 4:57 pm

(I got a name: Mbwana, it means "master")

Kamaria looked at the cub, then said, "You don't know him like I do.....He is a terrible father and he hurts others for fun."

The cub looked angrily at her and said, "You're lying! Daddy loves me! And my mother! He will teach me all th-" "All that he knows? Trust me, he told me the same thing when I was your age. Our father hurt my mother and me, because I wasn't what he wanted in an heir. What is your name?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » November 6th, 2014, 6:56 pm

"Mbwana." He said grumpily, still insulted that this lioness hated his father. "Who are you, anyway? You can't just walk into this territory and come to tell me that he's a horrible father!" Mbwana growled defensively. He didn't really understand or get the hint that Kamaria was actually the one he exiled and abused.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 7th, 2014, 7:15 pm

"I am Kamaria, the one who was exiled by our father, Mbwana. And I'm telling the truth, if you don't believe me, ask my mother." Kamaria said to him as she tried to get up.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » November 7th, 2014, 8:44 pm

Mbwana was surprised to hear this. Sure, he was told by his father many times about Kamaria, and how horrible she is. But what if this lioness is telling the truth? What if my father has been misleading me..? And she is actually good..? Mbwana dipped his head slightly, looking at the ground. "But, why would my own dad lie to me? Does he not want me to be his heir? What if he throws me out too?!" He said worriedly.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 10th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Kamaria looked at Mbwana and said, "I'm not going to let that happen, brother. The reason why I'm back is that I'm going to challenge him for the throne. And I will protect you and any of your brothers or sisters you have. I promise." She looked over at Angus, and said, "Well, guess we don't need the disguise, huh?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » November 10th, 2014, 9:27 pm

"Suppose not." Angus was uncomfortable being more noticeable though. Yes, the heir knew them now, but being disguised would have helped them a bit longer, at least until they met with her father or other.

Mbwana gave a side-smile, then began to walk forward. "If you want to find daddy, he's over this way." He said more seriously. Even though he understood little of what actually was going on, it was still terrifying for him, enough to keep him quiet, anyway.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 11th, 2014, 2:54 pm

Kamaria took a deep breath, then shook out some of the mud off of her, then turned to Angus and said, "You can keep it on if you want, but I want my father to see me." Then she followed Mbwana to where their father was.

(Hey, do you think you can think of a name and look for their dad and Kamaria's mom? I'm out of ideas! ;))
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying