[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » October 14th, 2014, 5:44 pm

"I'm glad your mother was there for you." I should have respected the times my mother did the same. He added silently. Lately Angus has been getting in and out of pasts, weather is was about Kamaria's for his. Perhaps he was boring her with his questions, and he surely did not want to 'demand sympathy' by telling her his past. It wasn't necessary, he was there to help her fight his father, not be the center of attention.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 15th, 2014, 1:51 pm

"Thank you," Kamaria said before she stopped at mid-step, seeing her home more clearly. Taking a deep breath, Kamaria said, "Well, this is it. My home." But as she said it, she looked at how everything looked, everything dull and hardly any green around. "What has my father done?" she whispered.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » October 15th, 2014, 6:13 pm

"Sure is a.. 'nice' thing he added to these once beautiful lands." Angus knew how it used to look, because the scents were familiar as if he's passed by it before. "Now.. how are we supposed to not get noticed and make it to the cave your father is in?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 16th, 2014, 1:10 am

"Hmm, maybe we could mask our scent and see if we can try to sneak into the cave. And if that doesn't work, well, we'll just walk through the land and hope for the best." Kamaria said as she flexed her claws.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » October 24th, 2014, 3:58 pm

(Late response Dx)

Angus nodded, then looked for some mud or dirt to roll in. He knew that even IF they had masked their scent in something, their bright colored coats mixed with the dullness would be like fire and smoke. What other choice was left? "Okay, there's some mud over by previous waterholes. If we make it there, we should be somewhat fine with getting to the cave. We just need to be careful and well-hidden. Our bright colored coats are a dead giveaway."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 24th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Nodding, Kamaria said, "OK then, let's do this." Then she went over to one of the mudholes and started laying around in it. After she made sure she was covered all over, she looked at Angus and asked, "Well, what do you think?" 'I bet I look freaking ridiculous!' she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » October 24th, 2014, 4:15 pm

"You should be able to blend it well with this pride, other than the fact you were born in it." He said quietly with a small smile after he finished covering himself up to at least a duller color of his pelt.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 27th, 2014, 2:33 pm

"Yeah, I just hope that when I see my friends, they don't alert everyone about my return." 'Kanuk, Lilith, I hope you're still here' she thought to herself as she took a deep breath.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » October 29th, 2014, 9:07 pm

"If your friends remember you, I'm sure they will." Angus walked forward some more, trying not to seem noticeable. He had almost forgotten that he's never been in the pride territory before, or at least for long. Though, thinking of himself will have to be the least of his worries, since Kamaria was as good as dead if she was found.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 30th, 2014, 2:20 pm

"You're right, Kanuk and Lilith will remember me even with the mud all over me." Kamaria said as she continued to walk toward her home. Then, before she knew what's happening, something ran into her side and she looked up at who was on top of her. "Who the hell are you?!?" she snarled.

(Do you think you can make this one up? Maybe he/she could be her half brother/sister)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying