[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » September 17th, 2014, 5:41 pm

"Oh.. alright." Angus sighed, keeping an eye on the sky. He hoped it would be dark soon, so he would be given time to think things over.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 18th, 2014, 2:18 pm

Kamaria looked up at the sky, noticing that it was starting to get dark. "Maybe we should find a place to rest. So that way we're ready." Kamaria told Angus.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » September 18th, 2014, 2:56 pm

"I suppose. Maybe we should go a bit farther back to rest, so that no one catches our scent right away." Angus looked over his shoulder, searching for a comfortable area to rest.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 18th, 2014, 10:42 pm

"Good idea, Angus. How about there?" Kamaria asked as she indicated a tree a little ways behind them.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » September 18th, 2014, 10:48 pm

"Alright." He turned himself around, heading towards the tree. He slowed his pace a bit, so that he didn't look like he was desperate for rest. Yes, he was a bit tired, but not to where he just had to get there so fast.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 18th, 2014, 11:18 pm

As she turned around and walked toward the tree, the two birds flew to one of the low branches. "I just hope that no one will stop us when we do this."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 18th, 2014, 11:24 pm

"I doubt it, and if they do find us, then I'm sure we can handle it." Angus laid down by a bush, leaning onto his side.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 18th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Smiling, Kamaria said, "Yeah, you're right, the two of us can probably take down anything." Then she stretched, and laid by the tree trunk. "Good night, Angus," she said as she closed her eyes.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 18th, 2014, 11:37 pm

"Night, Kamaria." Angus stayed up a bit later, watching everything that moved. After a while, he finally nodded off.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 19th, 2014, 2:25 pm

Kamaria looked around, trying to see through the fog. "Hello!" she yelled out. All she heard were the echoes of her voice, and then, one that is familiar. "You shall be mine, you little brat!" Her father appeared before her, and she felt like a cub again. Kamaria then gained her senses and said, "You are going down, Father, and I'm the one who's going to do it!" then she attacked him. As she swiped at him, he started to change, until he turned into her mother. Kamaria stopped, shocked, as her mother said, "Why....Kamaria...?" Then she died, right in from of Kamaria's eyes."No, Mom, please Mom, no!" She screamed as she looked down at her paws, covered in blood. "No, no, no.....NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"No!" Kamaria woke up, sweat running down her face, panting hard. "Mom....." she said quietly as tears ran down her face.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying