[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Born King — My Lion King Forum

The Born King

Re: The Born King

Postby nalasimba83 » January 27th, 2014, 10:08 pm

"Shadowrock,"she whispered in Zula's ear. "The queen is too busy with the arrival of the prince, and the king-well he kind of seems to be out of order. I was heading up for a sip in the lake when I found one of them. They weren't here before, they moved. They kind of look scary, scarier than the wolves,"she said trying to avoid panic.

"Do you think we should tell Haku?"Dieta asked.

She heard Zula's warning and reluctantly headed back to the cliff.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: The Born King

Postby Meskhenet » January 27th, 2014, 10:34 pm

"Yes of course." Zula told Deita before she made her way back to Pride Rock.

After Deita made her way back to Pride Rock, Zula moved through the crowd with absolute skill. She didn't want to interrupt the ceremony and she didn't want to be caught as the center of attention. She moved closer to the wolves and even closer to Shadowrock. If they were going to cause trouble she would be the first to let them have it.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying