[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - What's wrong? Lion gotcha tougue???[Open to all!] — My Lion King Forum

What's wrong? Lion gotcha tougue???[Open to all!]

What's wrong? Lion gotcha tougue???[Open to all!]

Postby RedKite » August 6th, 2013, 4:32 pm

Ok, so this is after Simba's Pride (the 2nd movie,) You can enter your own characters that you have made up for this, as long as you provide either a character description and back-story or a picture and back-story. Also, you may have up to 3 characters in this... This is set in the Outlands, where a new pride has moved in and it must grow to be able to one day defeat the Pride-Landers!!! :realize: MWUHAHAHAHAH!!! :disgust5:

Ahem... excuse me, got carried away... :roll:

I've probably scared you all off now... :-o

Enjoy!!! :P
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Re: What's wrong? Lion gotcha tougue???[Open to all!]

Postby RedKite » August 6th, 2013, 4:37 pm

My characters will be Warrior and Jay. Warrior is an adolescent male (p.s -- he needs a mate!)

And Jay who is the same age and needs a mate too!
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Labatis » August 25th, 2014, 1:02 am

I'm interested! ^^

If it is still open, may I join? :)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby it means no worries » August 25th, 2014, 1:47 am

can i join pls? if so i'll use two of my characters from my fanfic story: Shuku and Thraka
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Return to Lion King Roleplaying