[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Vitani and Mheetu's life. — My Lion King Forum

Vitani and Mheetu's life.

Vitani and Mheetu's life.

Postby Kopalover » May 11th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Plot: Vitani and Mheetu are born around the same span. They grow up together and are separated when Vitani is forced into the outlands. Mheetu and Vitani don't meet again until the outlanders are brought back to the Pridelands. A marriage, cubs and old age together seems nice to the two, but not to the mother who is still out there and plotting revenge on her daughter for betraying her, Simba for 'brainwashing her pride' and stealing her family yet again.
I'll need help planning this, but it starts when Vitani first comes back to the Pridelands, after Kiara and Kovu's wedding. I'll need help with Zira's plans for revenge.

Characters:
Vitani: Kopalover
Mheetu: Zoketi
Simba: Dark Huntress
Nala: Dark Huntress
Kiara: SparksFly86
Kovu: Kopalover
Zira: Baya
OC: Aliya: Dark Huntress
OC: Baya: Baya
OC: Muziki: Zoketi
OC: Kamili: Kopalover

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The warm breeze whipped through the Pridelands on the evening of Princess Kiara and the new Prince Kovu's wedding, as a young lioness named Vitani sat under Priderock. She hadn't been this close to home since her cubhood. When Vitani was a cub, she lived at Priderock, until Simba found out that her mother; Zira, was planning on killing him in return for Scar's death. She sighed, and rested her head on her paws. The sun was close to setting as she stood up and slowly walked up Priderock. Her new Pride sat infront of the den, and greeted her as she arrived. "Did I miss anything?" The lioness said smiling as she sat in the Pride circle.
-
Kovu sat in the den with his new bride, and his face never let the smile fade. "Kiara, I'm the happiest lion on Earth right now. Nothing can change that." He licked her face and nuzzled his nose into her neck. Their marriage had just happened, a few nights after his mothers death and he acted like she didn't even die at all. He was too happy to think about sadness, he just married the love of his life. "You're beautiful." Speaking again, staring at Kiara and not being able to take his eyes off of her.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Re: Vitani and Mheetu's life.

Postby Dark Huntress » May 11th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Simba and Nala sat overlooking the Pridelands, happiness and love coursing through their veins. Nala laid her pale head against Simbas golden shoulder. "They will make wonderful rulers," Nala chuckled to herself,"and to think you doubted Kovu all along."

"Not without reason," Simba said resting his chin on her head,"but he will make a good king. Probably better than his predecessor." Nala shook her head and looked up at him. "You are so ridiculous sometimes," she licked his fluffy cheek,"I suppose that's why I love you."

****£££****

Aliya rolled over on her back, staring up at the sky. It was so beautiful! The blue so contrasting with the white, the clouds so fluffy. "Wow," she sighed softly.

She was lying a little far off from Pride Rock, still unaccustomed to being stuck with everyone all of the time. She wasn't too far from the waterhole, which was why the grass she was lying in was so soft and green. Her eyes flicked to a bird flying overhead then back to the sky. She sighed and sat up-her perfection would have to end.

She shook her midnight and scratched an ear before standing up and trotting toward Pride Rock which towered in the distance. She stalked through the gras and up the slanted path, hoping no one gathered in the pride circle saw her. Especially not a tattle-tale.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Zoketi » May 12th, 2013, 3:31 pm

Mheetu clambered up the smooth rock path towards the ledge where the pride was gathered. The recent changes at Pride Rock were for the better, and since the threat of Zira was gone the Pridelands was at peace once more. In fact, the princess Kiara and the misunderstood rogue-Outsider Kovu had just been wed and the mood was glorious. He slowed as he reached the flat top and headed towards the circle of lionesses, made up of Pridelanders and former Outsiders. He seemed to be one of the last to arrive; having been meandering in the savannah. He padded towards the group, tail flicking a greeting to the gathered pride.

"Hello, Vitani." he murmured as he neared a tan lioness with blue eyes. He halted behind her, his pale fur swishing in the wind and his light green eyes full of contentment.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kopalover » May 13th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Vitani smiled as both Mheetu, her cubhood friend/lover and Aliya, her best friend joined the circle. As a cub, she admitted to herself that she'll always have feelings for Mheetu and even in adulthood, she thinks the same thing. Aliya and Vitani had met in the outlands, and have been best friends ever since. After a long day of Zira's brutal training, a few hours of play with Aliya always brightened her mood. "Hello Mheetu." Vitani said in response and bit her lip shortly after. "How was your day today? Spend any time with your sister?" She asked, hoping to keep conversation with Mheetu.

With her tail, she tapped Aliya, who was close to her and showed her who she was talking to! For their entire lives, they've been talking about what Vitani should do if she'd ever seen Mheetu again. This was the moment, an awkward moment, but the one she had been waiting for since she had left the Pridelands.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Zoketi » May 14th, 2013, 1:39 am

The lion smiled shyly and lowered his haunches to the ground near her. He let his gaze drift over her, taking in her lovely, sharp features and especially those blue eyes, surrounded by contrasting dark patches. He hadn't had a chance to talk to her--to really talk with her since they had been cubs. Before the separation. "It was splendid." he answered in a warm tone. Vitani's second question made him glance in the direction of Nala, who was with Simba. "Well--no, not really." he meowed, voice calmer than before. He shook his tan mane out and shrugged the thought off, turning back to the lioness.

Mheetu settled his front paws neatly in front of him and swept his tail around his toes. "And how was yours?" the young lion continued with a more casual tone. He glanced over at the other lioness, Aliya, and with a slight dip of his head invited her to join the conversation. However much he wanted to speak with just Vitani, it was only polite when his cubhood friend was already interacting with her.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Dark Huntress » May 14th, 2013, 1:56 am

Aliya batted her amber eyes innocently then nodded slightly. She sighed and let her eyes wander over the circle. "Congratulations," she whispered extremely softly. She glimpsed at the sky. So blue, she thought,like me. All alone-the only sky, like me. She let a small sound of frustration out. Her tail flicked.

"Aw," she whispered as she glanced how her white tuft had become ruddy, a result of her dusting through the dirt behind her. She flicked it up and snapped the dust onto the ground. "What a disaster," she mumbled.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Baya » May 14th, 2013, 5:45 am

When she had left it all behind to go join the pride landers, he felt so broken. Seeing her treachery and her lack of wonder lust for battle infuriated him. Zira was in disbelief that her own daughter had betrayed her, but Baya felt betrayed on an entirely different level. It happened a few weeks back when the pride landers and the out landers were finally preparing to fight. Kovu and his bratty little mate jumped in, trying to halt all battle. Vitani then chose to agree, and left all their history behind.

He was no stranger to treachery and losing those he cared about. His mother was slain, he had slain his own father, and he'd watched his brother Chinja simply walk away into the desert, without so much as a good bye. When Vitani turned her back on all she had trained for, she had also turned her back on him. It left the only kind of wound he could not handle, and it disturbed him greatly. He hated himself for caring so much, and he hated Vitani for having that effect on him. When she stepped away after all the cinematics, he vowed to destroy her.

Baya had decided to go and see if Zira was alive. After all, she was the closest thing he had to an actual mother aside from his own. Though he detested her antics and her often insane rambling, he needed conformation of her death to move on. The young warrior had followed the current after everyone had left, an was surprised to find Zira had survived down by the bank near the out lands. She was struggling to get ashore, and she saw him. She coaxed him into helping her, and from there the two straggled to the termite mounds they still called home.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Zira promised Baya retribution and had acquired quite a few rogues to regain her pride's strength. Of course, she needed Baya's help to "convince" them, but after a great number of battles even the toughest of those rogues did not stand a chance. Within this new pride, Baya fathered two cubs with two of the lionesses. The boy was named Anza, and he shared many features with his father. The dark fur and the green eyes made him look strikingly similar to his father, but his slender build made up for it. The daughter was named Adala, and she had a lighter shade of fur than her brother, but still much darker than any pride lander. She had scruffs of fur on her cheeks which made her really stand out against the other lionesses. Her eyes were also green like her father's.

Over the coarse of the next few months, Baya had grown much more secluded and bitter. He was enthusiastic about battle before, but now it seemed all joy had left him. He trained his cubs with vicious brutality, and never once showed them affection. Like their father, they grew cruel, cold and ruthless. As of now, Zira was napping at her peak at the top and Baya was cleaning his claws along the sandy walls of the termite mound. The rest of the females were either snoozing or fighting. The sound of paw steps could be heard hitting hard against the sand as a young teen lioness and lion came in.

"I'm telling him!"

"No! I am!"

"Are you challenging me runt?!"

"As if you could beat me, scruffy!"

"Quiet, both of you." Baya growled impatiently as he approached his two cubs. Anza was a bit more lean than his father was at the teenage stage, and his small tuft of a mane was a bit more curled. Adala's face had greatly matured and she was starting to look alot like Baya's true mother, which sort of made him uncomfortable. She was growing up to be a beautiful young lioness, but Baya would never say it. That would make her weak and foolish.

Both Adala and Anza bowed their heads in fear of their father. He usually had no patience for their bickering, and would strike them both if they did not comply. They feared their father above all else, but they felt no malice towards him. They lived to fulfill his dream of revenge, and would serve him till the end. This of course meant they were also loyal to Zira.

"Well, well, well. It seems your little ones come bearing news." Zira called from above, yawning quietly afterwards.

"Y-Yes lady Zira. We saw them. We saw a whole bunch of them out in the pride lands, grazing and enjoying themselves! W-We also saw your daughter and... some other big lion. She oogled him and everything! Could almost smell the -"

"Who is he?!" Baya snarled as he grabbed his son by the nape. Anza gulped and began to shake nervously.

"W-We think he's the one they call Mheetu, the prince -"

"Mheetu? He lives?" Zira's eyes widened in horror. She thought she had done a good job of making sure he never came back, but it seemed that the little brat took after his father. It was just one more for them all to kill to secure the thrown. It was becoming a very annoying hassle.

"I will destroy him in front of her." Baya said in a grim tone as he released his son.

"Father, why do you hate her so much?" Adala asked bravely. Her body shook slightly, but her eyes were unwavering. Baya contemplated slashing her for asking such foolish questions, but he knew they should be fueled by her treachery just as much as he was to get them into the revenge plot.

"She betrayed me. She was the only lioness I dared to care about, and she left me behind." Baya murmured simply. He then glared down at his daughter, who flattened her ears against her head, backing away slowly.

"Now, now Baya. No need to be so cold to your cubs. They have done well. You should reward them with some training." Zira cooed, with a sinister smirk.

"Both of you, outside. Spar until I come out." Baya chided at his cubs before turning his attention up to Zira. There was not even a second wasted as both of his cubs quickly ran out of the den, outside.

"We will have our revenge soon, Baya. When your cubs have matured, and their strength reaches the peak....we will begin striking at Simba and his worthless family." Zira growled.

"I want to kill Vitani." Baya said, his eyes narrowing at Zira. "I want that privilege."

Zira chuckled as she jumped down from her spot and pinched Baya's cheek. "Such a bold request. It's adorable to see you so hurt by her. Where does it hurt Baya? Let me guess." Zira mused as she pressed her index claw at Baya's chest. Baya let out a quiet snarl as he pushed Zira away from him.

"You don't know what goes on in my head. Stop pretending you do. I saved you once, because you granted me that when I was a cub. That doesn't mean I won't kill you for stepping out of line." Baya warned.

"Oh, but how could a brute like you even get close to Vitani without me? You need my cunning Baya. That's why you have spared me up to now. I assure you, your broken heart will be mended with revenge. Just give it time..." Zira mused with a chuckle. "And perhaps then I can see a smile on that muzzle of yours."
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Dark Huntress » May 14th, 2013, 7:20 am

Aliya gave the rest of the Circle a bored look as her head lolled to the side. She felt no need to erect it-she was going to keel over if she had to sit still any longer. With a sly glance in either direction she backed up slowly. She doubted anyone would notice, Vitani engrossed in Mheetu and the others being...the others. She continued slinking in a backwards direction until she felt like she was far enough away at which point she turned

Aliya turned into the golden-orange chest of the king. She bounced off with a quiet yowl that only she, the King, and the Queen, who was trailing behind Simba, could hear. She sat staring up at them, eyes wide, until she split her lips in a wide, sharp-toothed grin. Simba and Nala both gave her unimpressed looks and Nala even cocked an eyebrow. "Avoiding Circle duties again, eh, Aliya?" Nala purred in her soft voice.

Aliya swallowed and nodded, tracing a design with an ever-present claw in the ground. "I was-," she cleared her throat,"-I was going to see the cubs." The cubs were the one thing she truly loved about this and every pride. Aliya had come from a pride where children were the gifts of the gods and they were treated thusly. When Zira had adopted her she'd thrust the cubs upon the young lioness who was elated to oblige. Zira. She'd banned herself from thing of that lioness. Sure, she'd been crazy and rather evil but she was still all Aliya had loved besides Vitani. For a little while she'd crushed on Kovu but he'd been too soft for her, the Princess was better for him.

"Then be off with you."

Simba's command ran surprised Aliya and she trembled as she nodded. "Yessir, thank-you, sir, ma'am." She scurried off in search of the cubs.

"I wonder if she'll ever be able to sit through an entire meeting," Nala remarked, smiling gently. Simba shrugged and took his place at the head of the Circle. Nala seated herself by him and ran her aqua gaze over the lionesses present. All were fit and toned, ready for the hunt, whenever they needed a hunt. She glanced at Simba and nodded slightly, giving him her approval, something he needed before he'd commence.

The subject was the crowning of Kovu and Kiara as Queen and King-whether the lionesses preferred they take power immediately or when Simba was dead or if they should rule jointly with Simba and Nala. Both Simba and Nala were fully aware that this could be a very divided subject and were prepared for things to get violent.

Nala watched Mheetu and Vitani for a while before deciding to leave her little brother to her coun-in-law. But they would talk. Later. She would ensure they would, for she had an insatiable urge to talk to him. It'd been so long! She ready had a daughter grown up and mated. She was not old but she did miss him. As the discussions began, even she began to feel impatient for them to be over.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Kopalover » May 17th, 2013, 4:23 am

Vitani blushed, and turned her head away. "Well, my brother is happy but my mother is dead. We could say I've been having a content day!" The lioness laughed and faced her friend again. "It's been forever since I've seen you. Where did you go?" She questioned, worried for what he had gone through during his cubhood, until now. She'd gone through a lot, with Zira going mental with ever passing day. She'd had barley any food or water for her entire life. It was crazy that her and her siblings lived this long.

She inched a tad closer to him, feeling the warmth radiate from his body and his fur rub against hers. She was overjoyed that she was able to see him. Maybe he'd keep that promise since cubhood, and marry her.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Zoketi » May 18th, 2013, 2:52 am

Mheetu watched Aliya pad away before focusing on Vitani. He gazed happily at her, simply drinking in her scent and her presence that had been gone from him for so long. It was just so good to see her again. He let out a soft mrrowing laughter at her words and scooted a bit closer to her. Her next questions were more serious and his face grew calmer, ears pricked forwards. He felt a momentary sweep of regret as he listened to his friend speak; thinking of all the time apart and what could have been if they had been together. He felt awful that Vitani had to live out in that barren place, surviving on so little. He pushed it away. She wouldn't want his sympathy, she was tougher than that. Mheetu gave her a smile. "Oh...I've just been here all this time. Alone." he grinned wider, eyes lighting up with a teasing gleam.

He felt a purr rumble in his throat as she moved towards him. When they were cubs it had been normal to be so close to each other, but as adults it was deeper, more meaningful that they were next to each other. Mheetu was nervous in a way, but at the same time full of a deep bittersweet joy. "How I've missed you." he murmured very quietly, narrowing his eyes with pleasure. For a moment, in his eyes, he and Vitani were alone.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying