[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [BricktheLion] A Dark Heart — My Lion King Forum

[BricktheLion] A Dark Heart

[BricktheLion] A Dark Heart

Postby Kipekee » March 29th, 2013, 5:20 am

Kisasi and Hizara are Kovu and Kiara’s twins. Kisasi the eldest, the future Queen. Hizara the youngest, a future “stud”. Their little gang has an issue. Hizara has a crush on a cub named Kuibiwa, and she likes Hizara’s ex best friend, Hifeo. A cub named Mkua has a crush on Kisasi, but she doesn’t trust anyone other then her family and her friend Civa. What will become of Mkua? Will he leave the pride with the other male cubs (not Hizara), or will he even live that long?

Kisasi rolled her eyes. “I know where you and Mkua are headed. You just want to follow us while we go get baths. Not so fast, mister.” She growled. “C’mon Civa, lets go get pampered and spoiled, while Hizara gets treated like dirt by the lions that know to behave. Let’s go.”
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: [BricktheLion] A Dark Heart

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 30th, 2013, 12:30 am

(Hizaya, btw check my new fursona: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... ar_id=2362 if u want to dress up one, go to google, type create your own lion king character, there should be a link to dress up nala)

"I heard you" Hizaya growled. "You couldn't do better than to mock me"
BrickTheLion13
We're Just Wasting Time!!!~KTE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Location: Anywhere away from my enemies. For me, My location is MY LION KING
Nickname(s): Winz, Vanu, Way-Way (I hate it!) and knux-o!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » March 30th, 2013, 12:35 am

“Go bug Dad, Hizaya. Or else.” I snarled, then went to our mother, Kiara. She started to groom me, unaware that I was teasing Hizaya.
Civa pushed Hizaya away.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 30th, 2013, 12:38 am

"garmils" Hizaya teased and walked away. "Idiot" Kisasi reminded him. "You know nothing little bro. You mad bro?"
BrickTheLion13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » March 30th, 2013, 12:45 am

Kiara’s ears seemed to be seeled as she groomed Kisasi’s chest. Kisasi snorted and relaxed. Civa made sure Hizara stayed away, and then went off to play.
Hizara walked towards Kovu. He was staring into space on top of Priderock.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 30th, 2013, 12:47 am

"Seriously, Kisasi can't even take a mile away from her crush"he smirked
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » March 30th, 2013, 12:56 am

Kovu looked at him. “Mkua is already scheduled for exile. Plus, Kisasi says she almost ripped his head off yesterday. So who is this ‘crush’, so to speak, Hizara?”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 30th, 2013, 12:56 am

(I don actually know)

"Uh, nothing"
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » March 30th, 2013, 12:58 am

(Hehehe, actually irl I do have a crush...a human crush :P)

Kovu stared at Hizara. “Really? Are you sure? You may want to discuss this with your mother...”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 30th, 2013, 1:00 am

"Its really nothing" Hizaya promised Kisasi that he wouldn't tell. Even though she could be a bug to him, Hizaya loved her like a best friend. She was his sister, and he would never brake a secret from his sister. "NOthing"
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying