[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Princess — My Lion King Forum

The New Princess

The New Princess

Postby Kipekee » March 27th, 2013, 2:43 am

[center]Queen Kiara and King Kovu have had a daughter named Nyekundu. She is as strong as her father and has little of her mother’s kind personality. Her heart is cold but she doesn’t show it to her parents. She pretends to be friendly and even makes friends with her fake kindness. Only one cub knows this, but this cub doesn’t dare tell, because he has seen Nyekundu use her claws before. Will the cub let out the secret or will Nyekundu make him fall into her trap?

Characters you can take:
Nala
Kiara
Kovu
Zazu
Rafiki
Simba
Kopa

You can make fan characters.
Form for fan characters:

Name:
Looks:
Mate:
Crush:
Cubs:
Other:

My form:

Name: Nyekundu (“red”)
Looks:
(with an outlander nose, and yes she has a tuft like Vitani)
Mate: None
Crush: None
Cubs: ...she kinda is a cub.
Other: Me!

Roleplay:

I walked along the tall, dry grass. Behind me, was my cousin, Maji. I rolled my eyes as I walked along, but Maji kept following me. “What do you want, Maji? What’s so important that you want to talk? Is this some sort of joke, you little pest?” I growled, walking on. Maji froze and looked up at me. I turned around and stared back at him. “We need to talk, Nyekundu. Why are you so mean? What’s so good about a mean princess. Are you too spoiled? My friends see you as a brat and I think yours do too.” He muttered. I unsheathed my silver claws. “You’re asking to get hurt, Maji. My friends personally don’t care and I don’t think yours do either, they’re just pretending to be your friends because they’re mine.”
“How can you say such a thing, Nyekundu?” Maji spat, his blue eyes widening and his tail lashing. “You’re so—”
I lounged at him, having enough of his nonsense. Maji tried to shriek but I grabbed him by the throat. My father, the King, taught me this move. I didn’t let go until I didn’t hear panicked breathing anymore. Which meant Maji was dead.
Eyes wide, I just realized, I can loose my reputation! How to—
Perfect. I’ll bury him in some place where they’ll never find or suspect the body and tell them it was a rogue attack and I was the only survivor.
I did exactly that. I had to be home before sunset, and it was dawn. So I had pretty much all day. I took off toward the desert, buried Maji, made up my story and went back when the sun was just appearing.
“Mom...Dad...me and Maji were attacked by a rogue, and Maji is dead...”
Last edited by Kipekee on August 7th, 2013, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: The New Princess

Postby Symphonia Siri » August 7th, 2013, 12:55 am

Name: Kuafua
Looks: Kuafua has light brown fur and a brown fur tuft on his head. He also has blue eyes and a creamed-colored tail-tuft.
Mate: Nope
Crush: None.... yet
Cubs: Not old enough
Other: Can he be the male cub?
Symphonia Siri
Welcome to the light side,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

are you surpise we didn't lie about the cake? ;)

Nickname(s): Siri, Symphonia, Sym
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » August 7th, 2013, 1:38 am

Alright, sure, but I'm changing this up a little bit. I'm redesigning and renaming my character.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Symphonia Siri » August 7th, 2013, 3:50 am

[quote="unikels"]Alright, sure, but I'm changing this up a little bit. I'm redesigning and renaming my character.[/quote]
Ok. :)
Symphonia Siri
Welcome to the light side,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

are you surpise we didn't lie about the cake? ;)

Nickname(s): Siri, Symphonia, Sym
Pride Points: 2

Postby Bloodspill » August 7th, 2013, 4:30 pm

Name: Gita
Looks: dark brown fur, earims, green eyes, Pridelanders-like nose.
Mate: none
Crush: none (but it could change)
Cubs: none
Other: I have this idea: she could be Nyekundu's (or however her final name will be) friend, she would help her to realise her plans, even though she thinks it's a little crazy. Of course if you'd like this idea.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 7th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Name: Adahi
Looks: Golden fur, Outlander-nose, hazel eyes (one is blind,) black mane.
Mate: none (could change.)
Crush: none (could change)
Cubs: none (could change)
Other:
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Kipekee » August 7th, 2013, 10:36 pm

Both accepted!
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby RedKite » August 8th, 2013, 3:14 pm

When can we start
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Kipekee » August 8th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Now, if you'd like.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby RedKite » August 9th, 2013, 11:07 am

Adahi: *sniffs the air* Hmmm... Seems like there are others around here...
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying