[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors — My Lion King Forum

Survivors

Re: Survivors

Postby Kipekee » March 15th, 2013, 1:49 am

Tusu could hardly hold her excitement as she walked to the cubs to tell them the news.

The younger cub was devastated to her of his mother’s death.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tyto-Alba » March 16th, 2013, 10:16 pm

"I also want a proper burial for the lioness, she deserves it for bringing her cubs this far into such a baren land like ours", Socratees told his lionesses
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Formally known as BattleCry

Nickname(s): Ezleryb, Barn Owl, BattleCry, Screech, Tyto
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » March 18th, 2013, 3:02 am

Tusu nodded. “She may be dying right now.”
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » March 20th, 2013, 8:03 am

Socratees went over to the cubs and told them they were now adopted, even though he and Tusu couldn't provide for the cubs
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » March 20th, 2013, 3:57 pm

Tusu sighed and laughed a bit to herself. ‘When will he ever understand? We both have one year to go before we hit sexual maturity and I can produce milk.’ She thought, walking towards the patrol.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » March 21st, 2013, 7:24 am

The cubs seemed both happy and sad at the same time, they never knew their real father who abandoned them and their mother once they were born, leaving their mother to fend for herself and two newly born cubs in such hard times, when Scar still reigned. But they also didn't understand why they were being adopted, was it because their mother didn't want them anymore? Or because she saw the Skywing Pride fit to care for them better than she could? Socratees knew not to announce the mother's death to them yet until they were ready to know, or until Tusu told them, because he believed she was better at telling things like that to others than he was. Because of the painful memory of his father being burned alive in the fire that engulfed the land such a while ago, and him being an eye-witness to it all, Socratees couldn't handle talking about death much even to himself
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » March 21st, 2013, 4:08 pm

Tusu walked up to them. “The reason why is... Your mother is dead. She cannot deal with the sudden illness she’s got. She won’t eat, drink, or get up for that matter.”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » March 21st, 2013, 10:52 pm

The younger cub tilted his head, he didn't quite understand the meaning of the word dead, but his older sibling did

"I would have told them that, but you know I can't for one understandable reason, so thank you", Socratees whispered to Tusu
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » March 21st, 2013, 11:00 pm

Tusu nodded. "Your welcome, Sky."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » March 22nd, 2013, 3:29 am

"Carry on", Socratees told the lionesses who began to move the lone lioness to the burial grounds
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying