[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors — My Lion King Forum

Survivors

Survivors

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 8th, 2013, 1:39 am

Ok, so this is my first rp here on MLK, and just a fair warning to all, I may not be on much. I don't expect this rp to be very successful, but it would be appreciated. As my first rp this will be open to anyone, but as building rps gets easier and easier for me I will progress to Request rps and eventually Private rps, but for now I'm going to start simple. Have fun ;)!

INTRODUCTION:

Tragedy strikes- Socratees speaks: It all began when I was just a young lion still to grow into his mane, just before one of our neihboring pride's king had been pronounced dead and a vicious lion had risen as the new king to take his place. My pride was strong, large in numbers, and peaceful. Life was good in the Skywing Pride, food and water were plentiful in abundance, and the pride was gifted with many cubs that would carry on the pride's traditions for many generations to come. Don't let my pride's name fool you, the name "Skywing" was given to us because of our swiftness mostly at hunting, our paws seemed to be as light as feathers. But that all disappeared when a great fire had set to our lands...I was one of the few who managed to survive the flames, but for many others it wasn't the same...When our lands burned, most of the pride fled to the borders of the neihborning prides, but those who didn't vanquished. Unfortunately, my father was not a survivor, he was the pride's leader and I was his hier. My mother had been long passed since my birth, and my father had taken good care of me and the pride, he led us to better life within his reign. When I didn't see him among us, the few who survived, I knew he was gone. Nobody could have still been in the flames and lived, and I knew it was my turn like the great leaders before me to take my father's place and lead the pride to salvation. Though I was only a teen, I had enough knowledge from my father of how to lead the pride, and that gave what was left of the Skywingers hope that the pride will soon flourish again in its great numbers it had once been. As I grew so did my pride, but we were only still a few, struggling to survive. What baren land was left to us wasn't enough to sustain life, and we needed more than that if we were to become a strong pride again, and thats why I have taken it into my responsibility to make sure we get there. We are the Survivors of the Skywing Pride...Will you survive?

To join the Skywing Pride Survivors, you must submit the following:

Character name:
Link to character(If you have a bio of the character in your MLK gallery):
Preview(Optional):

MEMBERS OF THE PRIDE:

Socratees[link]- Tyto-Abla

Tusubuhi (Tusu for short)[link]- unikels

Ataru[link unavailable]- SparksFly86
Last edited by Tyto-Alba on February 28th, 2013, 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Formally known as BattleCry

Nickname(s): Ezleryb, Barn Owl, BattleCry, Screech, Tyto
Pride Points: 2

Re: Survivors

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 8th, 2013, 1:56 am

Rp open for joining
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » February 8th, 2013, 11:48 pm

Character name: Tusubuhi;; Respective nickname "Tusu"
History: The daughter of Vitani and Ni, she is the last surviving of the Pridelands. She came here as a cub and has lived in the pride next door. She came here as a rogue and has been here since.
Link to character(If you have a bio of the character in your MLK gallery):
TLK style
Click
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 9th, 2013, 12:23 am

Thanks for joining! I can't add your character yet though, my phone doesn't allow easy editing XP but your welcome to rp!
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 9th, 2013, 12:46 am

Thank you! And can she be queen or a good friend of the queen?

Tusu lay lazily on her back on a rock, basking in the sun.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 9th, 2013, 1:28 am

(She can be Queen if you want? Socratees is the king of the small pride ;))
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 9th, 2013, 1:40 am

(I saw :3)

Tusu heard her name being called and blinked open her eyes. "What does Socratees want now..." She mumbled, getting up and making her way home.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 9th, 2013, 2:34 am

Although Tusu had her name called, Socratees wasn't nearby, he was out border-patroling for danger in case any of the so called Outlanders exiled from the pridelands by King Simba, as well as scavanging for what little food his Pride's baren land had to offer
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 9th, 2013, 3:55 am

Tusu growled. Who called me? She just lay on top of the cave and went back to basking. She heard her name again. "WHAT???" She shouted, ticked now.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 9th, 2013, 4:51 am

A couple of lionesses were calling her to go scavanging with them
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying