[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] Family Ties (Buffy, AdAstra, FlipMode) — My Lion King Forum

[Request] Family Ties (Buffy, AdAstra, FlipMode)

[Request] Family Ties (Buffy, AdAstra, FlipMode)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 14th, 2013, 7:44 am

Don't judge my title xD

Characters -

Aimee - Me
Buffy - ...Buffy x)
Other two characters will be added shortly ^^

Canon -
To be decided

Plot stuff: show
We can add to this as it goes along or something I guess ^^ I presume we're not in the Pridelands yet, so I'll give us a little setting.

Also, as a little idea (probably mentioned this to Tom before), we could all have different fathers to spice things up a bit xD

-----------

The morning sun and the heat it gave off was inviting, especially as it soaked up underneath your fur. Blue eyes surveyed her surroundings. It was quite a nice place the small family had decided to bed down for the night. There was a small stream running over some of the rocky ground nearby, and a group of tree's had offered them protection to sleep under.

Unusually, Aimee was the first up. She was a teenage lioness, and tended to sleep more than she should. But when need be, Aimee could be up at dawn. Today however was by choice, for she had been awoken by the enticing sound of the river flowing and decided against going back to sleep. She was sat away from her siblings, and glanced over every so often.

They were all older than her, but she never minded that. Standing up, the young lioness yawned and stretched her front legs out in front of her. Her attentions were turned back to the stream, and cautiously made her way towards it. When she reached it, she looked around, checking their were no other animals either by the water or in the water.

They're was an incident with a crocodile a few moons ago that she'd rather forget, so she tended to be more cautious now. Leaning down, she finally quenched her thirst. Her front paws resting just by the water line, so every now and again the water would touch them. Sighing, she lent back up. All she could do now was wait for one of them to wake up.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Return to Lion King Roleplaying