[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request]The Pony King — My Lion King Forum

[Request]The Pony King

[Request]The Pony King

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 20th, 2012, 7:42 am

Characters
TLK
Simba - KristinaKiara
Scar - OuRaion
Nala - UruSarabiNala
Sarabi - UruSarabiNala
Sarafina - KristinaKiara
Mufasa - Harvs
Timon - Kitva Hyperlink
Pumba - Harvs
Banzai - Kitva Hyperlink
Shenzi - UruSarabiNala
Ed - OuRaion
Rafiki - Kitva Hyperlink
MLP
Twilight Sparkle - KristinaKiara
Rainbow Dash - Kitva Hyperlink
Pinky Pie - OuRaion
Fluttershy - Harvs
Apple Jack - UruSarabiNala
Rarity - UruSarabiNala
King Sombra - Harvs
Princess Luna - Kitva Hyperlink
Princess Celestia - Kitva Hyperlink
If ya want other chars tell me who you want to be. only tlk chars are set.

plot: simba(as a lion) is getting announced like the story, but then. Boom! rainbow dash accidentally blew a hole in dimensions making everyone in that world ponies and the ponies from the MLP universe is in that world with them. But the story MUST continue. Scar is still plotting to kill mufussa and simba. but simba survives. The dimention rip causes every single pony to be an earth pony.

All the animals made a passageway for Rafiki to come through. He climbed up to the top of pride rock and broke open one of the pieces of fruit on his stick. Then on Simba's forehead he drew a curved line. He then walk to the tip of pride rock announcing Simba.
Meanwhile in a parallel universe, In Cloudsdale, Rainbow dash is flying as fast as she can to try and beat Hoops and Billy to protect her friend Fluttershy (again). But she flew so fast, she created a sonic rainboom, but she zoomed so fast she ended up traveling through time and space and she landed head first strait into the savanah causing a large sonic vortex ripping off her wings, and causing everypony to end up in the Pridelands in replacement for the animals, excluding the main characters and lions who turn into pony versions of themselves.
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 27th, 2012, 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: [Request]The Pony King

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 23rd, 2012, 2:37 pm

Simba was confused, not knowing what happened to him, we looked at Rafiki and allowed him to do the presentation.

Twilight was also confused, but for her own reasons. "What have you done, Feathers?" she asked Dash. "Where are we? Where's my horn? Everypony OK?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 23rd, 2012, 2:45 pm

"Well don't ask me? how would you know it was me? It might have been somepony else!" Rainbow dash looked down. "oh..." The floor completely drenched in blood, she look around at where her wins once were.
RainbowDash breathed in pain. Her back was bleeding, badly. Her wings had just been torn off. Unlike everypony else, which was just not transferred through the interdimentional vortex. Rainbow Dash screamed. "Soo much pain" She fell in shock. Her life was at risk.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 23rd, 2012, 2:48 pm

"What am I gonna do without magic? I'm nobody without magic," started Twilight to whine.

But suddenly...
"RAINBOW!" she screamed seeing her friend losing conscience, "Rainbow, wake up!"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 23rd, 2012, 2:53 pm

Princess celestia came running over. "What happen here? Is she alright? she must be going through extreme pain."
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Scars Mate » December 23rd, 2012, 2:58 pm

'Just hold on, Princess! And twilight!' AppleJack said. She looked carefully at RainbowDash. 'She'll be Ok, Twilight. See! It's already healing!'. And she was right. The wound was carefully bonding back together. 'You ok twilight?' She asked. 'AppleJack!' Rarity cried. 'Twilight! My horn! It's- it's- gone!' She sobbed.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 23rd, 2012, 3:00 pm

"Princess Celestia! Oh, my gush, are you all right? You aren't hurt, are you?" asked Twilight even more anxiously.

After a second, she took a deep breath and started to talk: "We've all been though something. I have no idea what happened, but somehow we've been transported out of Ponyville and ended up here. Where, I don't know. She'll be fine, I guess, she's only hurt a little."

"My horn's gone too, Rarity! Disaster!"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 23rd, 2012, 3:13 pm

"I am alright twilight don't worry. But looking at the wound she is pretty hurt, the wond is severe and she will have lost 85% of her blood" said the princess, "She will not be able do do anything but eat for a whole week" she continued, "The wound will heal adventully, but her wings will regrow as if she was a baby again. This is nopony's fault. I will associate with the leader of this world to see if they have the slightest idea of what is going on.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby OuRaion » December 27th, 2012, 9:26 am

Null
Last edited by OuRaion on November 10th, 2013, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 27th, 2012, 9:48 am

Rainbow Dash awoke, she found that she could't get up aand she felt awfully drowse.
"W-w-what hap-ha-happen? W-why is-s-s-s th-th-there b-b-blood all o-ov-over t-the f-loor?"
Then she hada flashback. "D-did i b-b-beat h-h-oops a-a-nd-d bi-ll-l-y?" She was breathing hheaverly and in so much pain she could't talk properly.
Meanwhile Celestia climed pride rock and knocked on the den wall.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying