[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request]The Pony King — My Lion King Forum

[Request]The Pony King

Re: [Request]The Pony King

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 31st, 2012, 5:02 am

"See what i mean ed?''
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby OuRaion » December 31st, 2012, 1:32 pm

Null
Last edited by OuRaion on November 10th, 2013, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 31st, 2012, 1:33 pm

"Come on Shezi Try some!" Banzai said.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Harvs » January 5th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Out of the den strolled a muscular light brown stallion. His mane was crimson as were his eyes. He came around the corner of the den wall to see another pony, a mare. Her mane was a rainbow that seemed to flow unnaturally and her coat was bright white.

"I do hope you can explain what's going on." The newly made pony said in a low gruff voice, obviously concerned about his new form.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 6th, 2013, 1:43 pm

"Maybe, I would guess it is a disturbance in time and space."
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on January 6th, 2013, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Harvs » January 6th, 2013, 10:44 pm

"Time and space?" Mufasa repeated, trying to wrap his brain around the concept. "So you all come from a different world then?"
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 6th, 2013, 11:21 pm

"It would appear so. If you are supposed to be lions, then somepony must have broken the delicate balance, causing some sort of interdimentional crossover." She said. "But I am not certain, because it is just the theory that makes the most sense."
Luna then said "Although it is highly unlikely to break it without a fair amount of speed."
Then Celestia said "Of course, that is why Rainbow Dash's wings were ripped right off instead of just not there"
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 8th, 2013, 11:29 am

Simba was walking left and right not understanding what in the world happened to him. He was just sitting near the waterhole, so he took a view at his reflection. "I look ridiculous!" he said startled. "I'm sure someone must have a explanation for this!" He stood up thinking for a moment. "Maybe my father." But he just realized he hadn't seen Mufasa since that morning. I'll go looking for him." He went back to Pridelands, hoping that his father might help him.

Twilight was still sitting near Rainbow Dash, hoping her friend shall be alright. "Rainbow, are you OK?" she kept asking anxiously while wondering what happened to her and her friends...
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 8th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Rainbow Dash was still in agony, her breathing has slowed down and her wounds have healed, but her wings were as small as her young self. But they were slowly growing back, and i mean very slowly. She then groaned.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby OuRaion » January 9th, 2013, 12:28 am

Null
Last edited by OuRaion on November 10th, 2013, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying