[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Ed's Childhood. — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Ed's Childhood.

[Closed] Ed's Childhood.

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 18th, 2012, 11:45 pm

Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 10th, 2012, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: Ed's Childhood.

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 9th, 2012, 9:10 am

"You know Banzai, your a great Poet!"
"You really think so?"
"Yea, your poetry touches my heart."
A very long time ago before the story of the Lion king, Ed was a normal hyena. He was caring loving and probably the smartest of all hyenas. Banzai also liked poetry, but nobody, with the exception of Ed, accepted him as a poet.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Re: [Closed] Ed's Childhood.

Postby longlivethequeen » December 10th, 2012, 6:52 pm

Lannah trotted up to ed and said "Hey ed hows my fav bro doing?" *She high fived ed*
Last edited by longlivethequeen on December 11th, 2012, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 11th, 2012, 4:00 am

"I'm your only brother" Replied ed.
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 13th, 2012, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby longlivethequeen » December 13th, 2012, 9:53 pm

Yeah i know! Just being freindly since i dont see you much..... *Her eyes gazed out to the distance*
Anyway wanna play?
Last edited by longlivethequeen on December 18th, 2012, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longlivethequeen

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 13th, 2012, 10:35 pm

"Naw, our break is quite short. But later."
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 19th, 2012, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 14th, 2012, 9:07 am

Sally came to Ed and Lanah.
"How are you two going?" asked she with a calm smile looking at her children. "Ed, you are looking smart today. I can't wait to hear all about your latest works."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby longlivethequeen » December 14th, 2012, 9:54 pm

"Yeah mom im fine!" *She said giggling*
longlivethequeen

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 15th, 2012, 1:48 am

Before anyone could notice him, banzai snuck away.
"I'm alright, I just need to go back to my geology study, my break time is over." Ed just ran to the canyon and then randomly started studying the Rocks in the canyon.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby longlivethequeen » December 18th, 2012, 8:43 pm

"Mom? Why does ed always do this clever stuff? Its weird..... i though he liked playing with me?"
*She shrugged her shoulders and ran off to find something to do*
"Bye mom!" She shouted in the distance.
(She had already taken off that fast that her mom dident get time to anwser)
longlivethequeen

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying