[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Can you feel the love tonight? — My Lion King Forum

Can you feel the love tonight?

Re: Can you feel the love tonight?

Postby Dark Huntress » November 24th, 2012, 10:16 pm

Nyota let Kito get up. "I guess I won't tell." She gave Simba a playful look. "The future king will just have to banish me-after we play!" She lunged forward and tagged Simba. "You're it."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby longlivethequeen » November 25th, 2012, 2:44 pm

Hey simba said kito just giggled and dashed off. Simba dived to get nyota but missed by a metre and landed face first into the savanna floor. Simba muffled something in the dirt and got up he looked like a gray lion. Kito burst out laughing only to get tug.
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Postby Dark Huntress » November 26th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Nyota giggled at Simba and dashed a little ways off. She bowed playfully. "Come and get me, Kito!" She said grinning gleefully.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby longlivethequeen » November 26th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Hey she then bounded over to nyota they rolled down a steep slope into the elephant graveyard (They dident realise how far they had gone}
Simba followed.
Simba exclaimed hey i wonder if its brains are still in there?
Simba and kito climbed in together only to be greeted by a swarm of bats. Kito fell and lost her balance and bashed her head on a rock. She fell unconciouse.
Simba jumped and landed on all fours. He misjudged the jump a bit and ended up crashing into kitos muzzle. {It looked like they kissed)
"EWWWW" Simba then noticed kito was unconciouse. Kito youve got to get up! Simba was in shock and told nyota to fetch his dad mufasa. (i play him while his character isent avalivble)
longlivethequeen

Postby Dark Huntress » December 8th, 2012, 10:20 pm

Nyota shoo her head. "No! We have to get out of here-if Mufasa finds out...C'mon help me carry her!" Nyota wriggled under the front half of Kito's body. "Simba! Hurry up before the hyenas find out!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby longlivethequeen » December 8th, 2012, 10:55 pm

Simba crept underneath nyota her weight was to much and he fell to the floor. "Nyota shes to heavy!" But simba though of the hyenas.
He then heard a mighty roar echoe in the distance. That roar belonged to the king of the pridelands his father mufasa.
longlivethequeen

Postby Dark Huntress » December 8th, 2012, 11:07 pm

"Simba! Hurry! She can't be too heavy for you-I have the heavy end and I'm just fine. Plus I'm a lot smaller than you and I'm a girl! Now hurry before your dad finds us! We just need to get her up this hill!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby longlivethequeen » December 9th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Simba crawled underneath and ran they found a small not steep hill and climbed it and made their way to priderock
longlivethequeen

Postby Dark Huntress » December 9th, 2012, 11:06 pm

Nyota smiled. "See. I wasn't that hard. If anyone asks, she fell off that really big rock by the waterhole and hit her head."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby longlivethequeen » December 10th, 2012, 6:49 pm

Ok nyota good plan *he did his trademark cheesy grin*
longlivethequeen

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying