[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Can you feel the love tonight? — My Lion King Forum

Can you feel the love tonight?

Re: Can you feel the love tonight?

Postby Dark Huntress » October 16th, 2012, 4:38 am

Nyota frowned as the chicken strutted away. She turned back to Nala and Kito,"So, what do want to do?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby longlivethequeen » October 21st, 2012, 7:41 pm

Well thanks t that chicken nalas paws are injured. Wait i can see simba from here! Whispers to self *hes so cute!* A small grin spread across her muzzle
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 8:02 pm

Nyota rolled her eyes. Kito thought she was discreet. "we all know Simba's cute." She rolled with laughter as Kito turned bright red and Nala glared at her.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby longlivethequeen » November 1st, 2012, 9:42 am

Ooops then kito turned even more red! And hid herself in a nearby bush. Meanwhile simba had just seen the kingdom and was coming to play.
"Hey nala, hey nyota Wheres kito?" Kito tried her best to hide her self but simba spotted her. "Kito why are you hiding?"
"Thats a secret im not gonna tell you" Kito hoped nala wouldent tell simba what she said.
longlivethequeen

Postby Dark Huntress » November 2nd, 2012, 1:24 am

Nyota smiled mischievously and sat down. "But I MAY be persuaded to tell." Nyota grinned,"Persuade me."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby longlivethequeen » November 2nd, 2012, 8:27 am

Oh no dont nyota please please please please!!!!!!!! Freinds do not tell other peoples secrets nyota!!!!!
Simba consorted his face into a puzzled look What she keeping from me nyota? Tell me please! Come on tell me now now now. He then started running around franticly wanting to know the secret.
Nyotas face went bright red as she burst out laughing at simba.
simba snapped and said "hey whats so funny?
longlivethequeen

Postby Dark Huntress » November 3rd, 2012, 9:29 pm

Nyota regained her composure,"You looked like a chicken with its head chopped off-haha! Anyways, I guess I won't tell, Kito. For now." She grinne mischievously.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby longlivethequeen » November 15th, 2012, 5:46 pm

Grr nyota! *Kito quickly and swiftly pins nyota without nyota even noticing.* Ha ha *sticks tounge out*

Simba burst out laughing like ED the hyena.
longlivethequeen

Postby Dark Huntress » November 24th, 2012, 1:30 am

Nyota easily flips Kito over and pins her. "Ha ha!" She said emphatically. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Kito, I could just tell Simba-he's bound to find out SOMEDAY."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby longlivethequeen » November 24th, 2012, 7:04 pm

Aww man *gives the i know look and rolls eyes"
longlivethequeen

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying