[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] A life of Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Request] A life of Revenge

Re: [Request] A life of Revenge

Postby wolfishgirl » October 11th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Chuki snarled and swiped at Chernobyl pushing her away. "You two are not my family. I have no family. Come near me again and I will kill you he snarled."
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 11th, 2012, 11:10 pm

''Ah, nothing better then seeing a good brother-sister relationship like this'' Gale said mockingly, while smirking at Chernobyl.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby wolfishgirl » October 13th, 2012, 12:54 am

A red haze started to crowd Chuki's vision. His mind went blank of everything but rage and hatred. With a feral roar he charged Nagasaki, and tossed him to the ground. Ignoring his many wounds.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 14th, 2012, 12:20 pm

''.... Oh well, I guess I'll deal with you then, while Kitty takes care of that other insufferable furball'' Gale said To Chernobyl, aiming his gun at her.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wolfishgirl » October 14th, 2012, 5:47 pm

Chernobyl snarled as she was faced with the gun aimed at her face. "I will not go down. Not without a fight." she snarled as she bunched up her muscles preparing to jump at Gale.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 14th, 2012, 5:59 pm

''This is more then what you pathetic bloodthursty murderous critters deserve'' Gale said, as he fired a bullet.
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » October 16th, 2012, 4:46 am

Chernobyl yelped as it entered her body, lodging in her lungs. She staggered for a bit before crashing to the ground, trying to breath but unable to. She moved her head and watched as her falling distracted Nagasaki enough that it gave Chuki the upper hand. WIth a feral growl Chuki launched himself at Nagasaki, and was able to land a killing blow on him. With a satisfied growl, Chuki stepped back and watched as his siblings, and last two surviving members of his pride, died.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 17th, 2012, 7:54 pm

''Aw, how sad. I almost get tears in my eyes'' Gale said sarcastically while he chuckled. ''That will teache those idiot lions for what they did to me a while back''
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » October 17th, 2012, 8:03 pm

Chuki snarled slightly at their dying bodies, then laughed. He padded over to Gale, wincing at the new wounds he acquired as he fought his brother. He nudged Gale slightly in the leg then started to walk off. Some how they would get to the bottom of the mystery. Somehow he'd help Gale reach this revenge he so desperately needed.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 23rd, 2012, 3:51 pm

Gale followed Chuki. ''That are two less fuzzy beasts. Now to kill some more of them''
SlayerOfLight

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying