[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] A life of Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Request] A life of Revenge

[Request] A life of Revenge

Postby wolfishgirl » October 2nd, 2012, 3:25 pm

This is the third installment of Gale and Chuki's story. You can find the second one here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25066
and the first here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24818
In this story Gale and Chuki encounter Nagasaki and Chernobyl again, leading towards a deadly confrontation.
Extra's in this are always welcome, but i have rules. Read what is happening before you post and make sure that it makes sense with what is going on in it. Use this to ask any questions about what is going on and what you want to do, but are not sure how to or if you should.
You MUST post at least once everyday. I would prefer it if you would post more than once a day and actually be very active, but if you don't post once a day and don't leave an excuse here, then i will kill you off.
If i have to PM you more than twice to get you to post, or break any other rules i just stated, i will take away a pride point. Also, if you want out of this RP, get out. Kill off your character or just make him/her leave.
Do not god mod other's characters, only I get that privilege. If you want to kill someone off, post it here first. Got it? good.

Characters:
Lions:
Chuki: male(main character) Wolfishgirl
Dhurba: female(lesser character) Unikels
Nagasaki: male (mail character) Wolfishgirl
Chernobyl: female (main character) Wolfishgirl

Humans:
Gale: male(main character) Nicholas
Doctor: male (lesser character) Wolfishgirl
hunter: male(lesser character) Wolfishgirl

Others:
Zapla: male (lesser character) wolfishgirl (eagle)
Doctor: male (lesser character) wolfishgirl
Hyenas: (lesser characters) Unikels
birds: (lesser characters: unikels
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Re: [Request] A life of Revenge

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 2nd, 2012, 3:44 pm

''What's wrong, you're seeing something Kitty?'' Gale got up and looked at Chuki.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby wolfishgirl » October 2nd, 2012, 4:54 pm

Chuki slowly climbed to his feet and started to walk towards the figures. Something about them was familar. They way the stood and held themselves... He knew those lions...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 3rd, 2012, 3:43 pm

Gale turned and saw the two figures as well. ''Looks like we got company'' He said as he walked allong to the figures holding his gun ready to fire.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wolfishgirl » October 3rd, 2012, 4:10 pm

Chuki looked at Gale and shook his head. Neither of them were in a good enough condition to fight.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 3rd, 2012, 4:54 pm

Gale aims his rifle at the two figures far away ''I guess I'll deal with them, before they'll deal with us'' he says, not noticing Chuki.
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » October 3rd, 2012, 5:02 pm

Chuki growls and rams his shoulder into Gales legs. He loses his balance and falls on the ground. With an irritated huff Chuki climbed back onto his feet.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 3rd, 2012, 5:22 pm

Gale fired and missed the two lions in the distant because of Chuki. ''Hey what did you do that for, Kitty? You don't want those annoying pussycats to die yet?''
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » October 3rd, 2012, 5:31 pm

Chuki growled and shook his head as he watched the two lions run off. He shook his head confused and growled menacingly. he didn't like to be confused, not at all. He wanted to hunt down those lions and kill them, after he found out who they were off course. But both he and Gale were too weak to put up any kind of fight. They needed food, water and rest.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 3rd, 2012, 5:56 pm

''Oh well, no matter. I'll get those annoying overgrown kittens later then, when we are fully rested'' Gale sat down against a big log.
SlayerOfLight

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying