[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - (Request) — My Lion King Forum

(Request)

(Request)

Postby Dark Huntress » September 25th, 2012, 4:53 am

This RP takes place after a huge, man made fire destroys pride rock, it's domains, and much of everything else.

Tiaret and Saka emerged from the cave. They gasped at what they saw; the grass was burnt and corpses of animals, both prey and predator alike, scattered the ruins. Saka swallowed, the chances of the survival of many other lions were few, and he must lead the survivors to safety. As their king, now, it was his duty. He stepped up to the edge of pride rock and let loose a strong roar, the signal for the lions to gather. He smiled slightly as Tiaret joined him, as the only family he had left, he was going to protect her with his life. "Look!" Saka gave a relieved look as Vida, a lioness their age appeared at the bottom of pride rock.

Tiaret grimaced as she sighted Vida, of all the lionesses to survive it had to be her. Her biggest enemy. Despite herself, Tiaret put on a welcoming face for Saka and smiled at Vida,"You made it!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: (Request)

Postby wolfishgirl » September 25th, 2012, 5:12 am

Rachelley sighed as she licked her son clean. The firestorm almost caught them up in its ferocious blaze. Luckily they were able to escape it, but they were now in an unknown land. Hearing a roar in the distance she crouched and snarled slightly. Males were no good, all they wanted was to rule you.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 25th, 2012, 5:29 am

Shahallie emerged from the enormous cloud of smoke that nearly killed him. He sprinted as fast as he could, his fur stained with black and a few burns. He was hurt and was tired, but he had to keep pushing. He finally managed to escape the pursuing cloud of death by reaching the top of a hill. He looked hopefully for any of his fellow pride members, but he didn't see any. Just black smoke and flames.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Dark Huntress » September 25th, 2012, 5:32 am

Saka sighed deeply as no more lions came. He turned to Vida and Tiaret,"We need to go, there isn't a throng left. If we are going to survive, we need to leave."
Vida and Tiaret followed him as heheh sprinted away from PrideRock, dodging burning corpses and small remaining flames. Saka slid to a halt as he spied another male lion on a hill ahead. He growled and carefully approached.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Dark Huntress » September 25th, 2012, 5:38 am

Tiaret gave her brother a reproachful look,"You shouldn't be so aggressive-he looks hurt."
Vida glared at her,"Do not reprimand the king."
Tiaret resisted the urge to rip Vidas throat out,"I will address my brother anyway I please, and If you don't like it-leave."
Vida sniffed,"I would, but you two need me."
Saka growled,"Vida! Tiaret! Yes, Tiaret can speak to me any way she sees fit to do so, Vida, we do need you."
Vida and Tiaret smirked at each other, inwardly growling.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 25th, 2012, 1:02 pm

Shahallie caught a scent in the air, the scent of several lions. His hopes were high.

"Maybe a few of the pride survived." He whispered to himself.

He started to where the scent was coming from, but as he was trotting down the hill, he forgot how hurt he actually was and pain seethed through his body as he tumbled down and finally landed at the bottom, knocked out cold.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby wolfishgirl » September 25th, 2012, 2:41 pm

Futenal whimpered as he watched his mother grow anxious. He crept into her side and nuzzled her, hoping to calm her down. Instead of calming though Rachelley grew more agitated, knowing if she were caught her son would be killed her exiled from her.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby Dark Huntress » September 25th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Tiaret ignored Saka as he told her to stay behind him and trotted to the unconscious lion. She circled it, then gave Saka, who had joined her by now, an uncertain look,"Is he okay?"
Saka shrugged,"I don't know and I very much do not care."
Tiaret frowned,"We can't leave him! He may not be one of our pride, but he's still a lion and it's out duty-"
Saka exploded,"It is my duty to protect my pride-not any lion that I happen upon."
Tiaret glared at him and sat stubbornly down,"Fine. But I'm not leaving without him."
Saka sighed, the fumes from the fire would kill her in less than an hour if she stayed,"Fine, I carry him. But only if you agree to come with me now. And he only stays till he wakes up."
Tiaret considered his proposition,"Okay..."
She wished she could do more, maybe ensure that the strange lion could stay with their small, sad pride for as long as he wanted, but only he could influence that decision.
Saka growled quietly as threw the young lion onto his back and led Vida and Tiaret toward clear, clean air. Vida sidled up next to Tiaret,"Oh, so you never listen to your brother."
Tiaret tossed her head defiantly,"I seldom listen to Saka."
Vida glared at her this would've been one circumstance when it would've been better to listen."
Tiaret snapped,"That lion would've died! I couldnt let that happen!"
Vida shrugged,"You should've."
Tiaret groaned and stormed past her.
Saka led them for many miles, finally reaching a water source away from the fumes of the fire and unpoisoned by dead bodies. He set his burden down,"We wait here until he wakes up-I'm not carrying him across water."
Tiaret shrugged, fair was fair, and Saka carrying the stranger across water was potentially dangerous for both him and the other lion. She sat down by Saka's "burden" and set her head down on her front paws.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby wolfishgirl » September 25th, 2012, 6:12 pm

Rachelley grabbed her son by the scruff and started to trot away from the pride of lions. She couldn't be caught by them, who knows what they would do to her son. With a low growl she plunged into the swift river and started to swim across.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 25th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Shahallie was running along with his friends and his two brothers. They were all practicing to fight and having so much fun with it. He then saw his mother walking by. Shahallie tried running to his mother, but for some reason he was getting farther away from her with every step he took towards her. Suddenly, fire burst through the grass out of no-where, trapping his mother. She screamed for him and Shahallie watched as the flames consumed her.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Shahallie screamed as he launched up from the ground. It was all just a dream. He was suddenly tackled by another male lion.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying