[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - (Request) — My Lion King Forum

(Request)

Re: (Request)

Postby Dark Huntress » November 3rd, 2012, 9:57 pm

Tiaret sighed and shook away her tears. She was a princess, she was strong. She trotted to Saka, determined to keep herself from breaking down.
"Can we do anything for him?" Her voice was soft and controlled, yet showed the concern and emotion she felt. Saka gave her a strange look then began to give orders. "Vida-gather dirt and put in by the river. Tiaret-mix the dirt with water. I'll drag him over by you." Tiaret and Vida immediately began their assigned tasks as Saka roughly dragged Shahallie over to by the river. Tiaret looked down at the puddle of mud by her feet. "Now what?" Her tone betrayed her curiousness.
Saka beckoned to the mud. "Now put it on his injuries-it'll stop the bleeding, stop swelling, if there is any, and draw out poison or infection or anything like that, once again, if there is any."
Tiaret obediently scooped the brown, liquidy substance onto Shahallie's arrayment of various scrapes, cuts, and bruises quickly. She sighed when she was done. "Now we just...wait? We can't do anything else?"
"No. Go to sleep-I'll keep a watch." Saka strode off. Tiaret laid down a little ways off from Shahallie, and watched with a mixture of sorrow and joy as Futenal curled up against Rachelley. She observed Vida sitting apart from them, head dropping. Feeling oddly dutiful, Tiaret joined her.
"You want to talk?" Tiaret knew that Vida probably did not, least of all with her. Surprisingly, Vida answered. "I feel guilty. Like this is my fault." Vida's voice was thick a hoarse. Tiaret frowned, if it was anyone's fault it was hers-she should've stayed with everyone else. Vida continued,"I should've stayed with him."
"It was my fault-I shouldn't have wandered off," Tiaret offered. Vida gave her an intent look,"I was going to try to take over the pride tonight...but now, I see this pride needs me-we need each other."
Tiaret wasn't surprised at Vida's confession-she'd seemed tense today. Tiaret sighed," We do." Vida gave her a wondering look,"How did it feel-to kill."
Tiaret recoiled. "It was terrible," she but her lip,"But it made me feel powerful." Vida turned away,"I know. That's why I love it on the surface. I have to feel powerful-to carry on. I have nothing to live for but power."
"What about love?" Tiaret blushed a little as she mentioned the word "love","You have Saka." Vida gave her a cold look,"He fancies that Rachelley. I wanted him to be what I wanted to live for...then I wanted Shahallie, but he only has eyes for you."
"Me?!" Tiaret nearly shouted. Vida shrugged,"It's true-you should've seen how worried he was." Tiaret bit her lip. Did she want him to care for her? She shook the thought away. Now was not time for petty love. She smiled slightly,"Friends?"
Vida gave her a slightly bewildered look then smiled faintly,"Friends." Tiaret padded back to her original spot and slumped to the ground. She yawned and closed her eyes, letting Morpheus carry her away...
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Tacobell Lion » November 7th, 2012, 5:37 am

Shahallie woke up for a few seconds. He remembered before blacking out that Vida had followed another lion and had no idea what happened with her. He was about to ask about it, but the pain was unbearable and he blacked out again.
Last edited by Tacobell Lion on November 7th, 2012, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Tacobell Lion » November 7th, 2012, 5:37 am

Shahallie was in a deep pass out. He was dreaming of a beautiful field where him and his brothers use to play in. The field then burst into flames and everything turned a deep green. He was suddenly staring at the beautiful eyes of Tiaret. Her deep, rushing, lust, emerald-green eyes overwhelmed him, and he tried to run towards her, but she was getting farther and farther away from him. He blacked out of the setting, and was now in a jungle. He saw Tiaret trotting towards him with the prettiest smile he's ever seen. He ran towards her and was about to embrace her, but suddenly a male lion came out of the trees and tackled Tiaret. He started to play around with her, and was hurting her. Shahallie couldn't move at all. He could only watch and scream. The lion then turned to Shahallie and snickered. He said the same words the lion earlier said:
"Was this your girl? Well she's now MINE!" And he laughed hysterically and triumphantly, as Tiaret cried and Shahallie screamed.

He woke up in a daze and screaming. He suddenly felt pain in every part of his body. He fell back down and groaned painfully as he realized the movement of sitting up fast split a couple of his wounds.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby Dark Huntress » November 9th, 2012, 2:14 am

Tiaret was instantly by Shahallie's side. "It's okay-calm down." She lowered her voice to a soft, soothing tone,"It's okay! I'm here, I won't leave you." She remembered the first time she'd seen him awake-he'd been frightened then too. She smiled a little, hoping it'd soothe him. She put her small paw over his large one as he started to calm down and take deep breaths. "You want to talk?" She blushed a little as he looked at her.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Tacobell Lion » November 22nd, 2012, 7:55 pm

Shahallie settled down immediately at the soothing voice of Tiaret. He blushed a little as Tiaret put her paw on his paw. He gazed into her beautiful green eyes, but immediately looked away, remembering his nightmare.

"How's everyone?" He said in a soft voice.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby Dark Huntress » November 23rd, 2012, 4:54 am

Tiaret withdrew her paw an moved away at Shahallie's rejection. "Saka's fine, and Vida is, well, feels guilty. I'm not sure about Rachelley and Futenal-they're quiet." She smiled a little. "Vida and I finally worked things out."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Tacobell Lion » November 23rd, 2012, 5:18 am

Shahallie noticed the hurt in her eyes the second he looked away from her. He didn't mean to. The nightmare just frightened him. He looked back at her.

"That's great!" Shahallie said with a smile. "Speaking of Vida, do you mind getting her for me? I have a question for her."
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby Dark Huntress » November 23rd, 2012, 8:22 pm

Tiaret gave him an almost angry look and stalked over by Vida.
"Hey. Shahallie wants to ask you something." She whispered quietly, trying to resent Shahallie or Vida.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Tacobell Lion » November 24th, 2012, 7:59 am

Vida nodded sleeply and walked to Shahallie.

"Hey you're awake. That's a good sign." Vida said with a tired smile.

Shahallie smiled back, but only for a second.

"What happened with the lion you chased after we separated back at the waterfall?" Shahallie asked.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby Dark Huntress » November 24th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Vida sat down and licked her paw. "I killed him." She said flatly, not seeming surprised by Tiarets unaffected expression. "I heard I had more luck than you."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying