[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - (Request) — My Lion King Forum

(Request)

Re: (Request)

Postby Tacobell Lion » November 24th, 2012, 5:27 pm

Shahallie half-heartedly laughed at the last part.

"Yeah. I was just wondering, since I passed out for a while and didn't know what had happened." Shahallie said. "Good job."

Vida smiled a little at his comment, but stopped when she saw the jealousy on Tiaret's face begin to rise.

"Oh yeah no problem." She said quickly."Is there anything else you need of me?"

Shahallie looked over towards Saka who was on watch duty.

"Yeah. Can you bring Saka over to me?"
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Re: (Request)

Postby Dark Huntress » November 26th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Vida cast a look at Saka over her shoulder. "Sure. One minute." She turned back. "Don't be surprised if he doesn't come." She padded off towards Saka.
"Hey." She said gently, sitting down a few feet behind him. Saka's voice was low and husky. "My father said he always be there, in the night sky-all I see are useless lights."
Vida approached Saka and sat next to him. "There are there-but only to keep you from bumping into things-like light does." She nuzzled him. "Anyway, Shahallie wants you."
Saka got up and paced over to Shahallie. "What do you want?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying