[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Descent Into Darkness — My Lion King Forum

Descent Into Darkness

Re: Descent Into Darkness

Postby FeatheredSeclude » October 19th, 2012, 10:13 am

The lion momentarily ceased licking his wounds and lowly growled at the stinging of the gash and bite marks on his shoulder," Banished..." he watched chernobyl walk to the cave's enterence, ahe spoke, and he responded," huh, wish that was true with all life," he stodd up looked outside and gazed off into the rain, and said," ...wish it would erase part my past-"
FeatheredSeclude

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Feathered
Pride Points: 5

Postby wolfishgirl » October 23rd, 2012, 2:35 pm

"Could be worse. you could have been killed." Chernobyl said with a shrug. She looked up into the sky and sighed. "Well, the rain won't let up any time soon, so unless u want to be soaked to the skin, you're stuck with me."
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby FeatheredSeclude » October 24th, 2012, 1:06 am

"I believe I'm already there," he remarked," nothing is worse where I was," he lowered his head, facing the ground.
FeatheredSeclude

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Feathered
Pride Points: 5

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying