[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Outbreak (Open) — My Lion King Forum

Outbreak (Open)

Re: Outbreak (Open)

Postby wolfishgirl » October 17th, 2012, 2:53 am

Hiroshima looked at the small lionesses and smiled slightly at her innocence. "Yeah, I'm all right. I... I just need to know that this land is safe. For years my forefathers have looked over this place. They kept it safe, kept this place as sanctuary for the lions who need it. Now I'm tested, and I don't know if I can keep it safe." With a sad sigh he looked over at the horizon.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Dark Huntress » October 18th, 2012, 10:30 pm

Bianka leaned against his forearm and looked up at him, bluegreen eyes sparkling,"That's when you learn the most about yourself and learn yo appreciate what you have-when you're tested and what you hold precious is threatened." She looked at the.ground and edged away, then looked up and flashed a quick smile,"You're doing good-most of the lions and lionesses wwouldnt normally be compatible, but you've brought them together." She cast a quick, hesitant look at Dixon then looked back at Hiroshima. "Dont tear it apart." She waraned.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby wolfishgirl » October 23rd, 2012, 2:43 pm

Hiroshima sighed and looked down at her. "Of course I won't. because we aren't anything other than rogue lions." he snarled quietly and moved away. He didn't like the thought of all of them being together as one pride. It scared him, he had enough responsibility as it is without having to look out for a pride.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Dark Huntress » October 24th, 2012, 7:24 am

"You don't have to protect us." Bianka read Hiroshima's mind,"There's a reason we are here." She looked at her grey toed paws. She back up at him, blue green eyes shining."We need a leader, not a protector. We need someone to unite us, to help us smooth out the wrinkles. Between us and others, but, first, you have to swallow your pride and smooth out your own." Bianka stood and strode towards Dixon, intending to apologize.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying