[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] The Lion King III - New Generations — My Lion King Forum

[Request] The Lion King III - New Generations

Re: The Lion King III - New Generations

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2012, 2:02 pm

(OOC: If you wouldn't mind, could you edit your post please? ^_^ Vitani can still be present at the presentation)

Kiara chuckled at Kovu's nervousness, but she was feeling just as nervous. She glanced down at her cub, who was just waking up ready for the ceremony. She was about to reply when Kovu walked out, she smiled at the animal's cheered, and just managed to see Kovu give Rafiki a hug, Rafiki was all too happy to return it.

Kiara could hear her father and her mother,
"Thanks Daddy, thanks Mom". It was one of those times were she felt like a cub again, therefore calling him daddy, the anxious feeling in her stomach grew.

Kovu returned, and she gave him a nuzzle back. She watched as Kovu bonded with the cub, he was going to be a great father, she knew that for sure. Kiara could hear the cub purr, it made her feel so warm inside. Rafiki entered the cave, bowing to Kovu and Kiara, and greeted Simba and Nala.

"The animals have all taken der places and I'm ready whenever you be ready my Queen and King". Kiara smiled up happily at Rafiki happily,
"We're ready...". Rafiki nodded and everything seemed to go silent, only the wind blowing around Pride Rock made a slight noise, the Great Kings and Queen's spirits were watching. Rafiki began doing the same processes he did with Simba so long ago.
---
Far away, from any sort of celebration or life-filled lands that were the Pridelands, a young, skinny grey lioness was walking across barren land. Her name was Vita, and until recently, had been part of a pride. As she walked on the hot ground, trying to find shade. Growling to herself she thought about the events that had happened the previous week to her,

"I can't believe father exiled me...he didn't even know what that lion was saying to me...it just angered me. I almost killed her...". She hoped to find water soon, living a life of a rouge was harder than she thought it would be. Much harder.

(OOC: Damu is the one to find Zira, and then all of Zira's pride come together as one. Vita can meet any one of the members if your playing one)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 9th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Zazu droped down to pride rock to bow to kovu before he went back
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Kopalover » June 9th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Kovu laid down behind Rafiki presenting Chaka, beside Kiara. Just like Mufasa and Sarabi had done, same with Simba and Nala. His eyes scanned the animals enthusiasm and smiled. He knew that Chaka would become a great King one day. Suddenly, a giant wind gust flew around, displacing the leafs on the ground. It moved around Chaka first, as he was still in the air. Then to Kovu, then Kiara. Finally, as Kovu looked back, he could see Simba and Nala basking in the wind.

"He's perfect Kiara, simply, perfect." He whispered, watching the animals cheer and wail. He gave her a quick nuzzle and lick on the cheek before rising, to go join Rafiki. The animals got silent as he made his way up, waiting to hear King Kovu's roar in celebration. Kovu felt it in his throat, he had to. He let out a mighty roar, and before he even finished, the animals started cheering again.

~~~~~

In a large jungle, not to far fron the Outlands, a lioness lay, with a newborn cub by her side. Now, this was not just any lioness. It was indeed the daughter of King Scar. She was in an outrage, due to her father only loving male cubs, she had to have a male cub. Yet, the cub near her was indeed a female. "Stupid female swine." Growling at the cub and it squirmed to find warm, but each time the cub got too close, she would push it away.

She flicked her ling hair tuft out of her electric green eyes and began to talk to herself. "A male cub needs to be born, so he can help me kill the Royal Family. Just like they did to my beloved father, rest his soul." She growled once again, remembering the swine Simba who had to ruin her perfect life. "Filthy Pridelanders, I hate to know my blood has Pridelander in it." She shook in disgust.

"Oh father, one day, I will bring my revenge into the Pridelands, just for you!" Laughing an evik laugh as she got up. "Though, I need a pride to help." She whispered to herself, looking at the cub in the ground. "First, I must get rid of you." Growling, lifting her paw....
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2012, 3:43 pm

Kiara watched proudly as he cub was held at the top of Pride Rock, she beamed happily and was all too happy to return Kovu's lick on her cheek with one on his, before he left, she whispered back,
"Your perfect too". She watched him walk to the edge of Pride Rock and when he roared, she felt shivers go down her spine. She smiled an almost cubbish smile. Rafiki made his way back inside and lay the cub back into the arms of Kiara. She leaned down and gave him a nuzzle.
---
Vita growled, the sunlight getting too bright to bear. Raising her head, she noticed a large jungle in the distance. Jungles meant water. Finding some inner strength, she quickened her pace. He grey fur absorbed the sunlight, making her hotter than she already was. She cursed her father, for being the one to inherit the grey fur and then sighed heavily.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » June 9th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Kovu thanked the animals for attending the ceremony, and told them they could make their ways back home. As they started to leave, Kovu quickly went back into the den and laid beside Kiara. "Our family." He said, licking Kiara then Chaka. "Simba! Nala! Vitani!" He called out, hoping not to scare Chaka. "Come join us. We need the rest of our family hear. As We are One." Saying, as he smiled at the sky. Knowing Kiara's grandfather would be smiling down at her. Deep down, he knew his mother wouldn't be with the Great Kings and Queens, but he still accepted it and moved on.

Kovu's green eyes closed and he looked down. "My mother would be proud." Saying as he looked back up. "I'm king. Just like, she wanted." His voice trailed off, then he shook his head. He smiled at Kiara, "Who are you, Pridelander?" He said in an almost cubbish voice, trying to relive the memories of when they first met.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Kiara beamed when Kovu returned,
"Family", she sighed happily saying the word. She gave Kovu a kind glance, she heard him talk about his mother. She sighed, she knew Kovu didn't feel too good after she fell into that river, she was presumed dead. Deciding not to say anything in reply to that she nuzzled him. Then she heard what he said. She grinned, "My father says to never turn your back on Outsiders". She paused, glancing at Simba and smiling, then looking back at Kovu, "I'm glad I didn't in your case".
---
Vita had finally made it to the borders of the jungle. Luckily enough for her, there was a small stream on the edge of the jungle. She ran over to it and lapped up the life giving liquid. Giving a content sigh, she rose her head, smelling the wind. In the distance she could smell another lion, she wasn't sure if male or female, but she was pretty sure she could smell a cub as well. Shrugging, she decided to go and investigate, she began walking into the undergrowth that was the jungle.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » June 9th, 2012, 5:33 pm

Kovu smiled, "I'm glad too." He nuzzled her, then looking at Chaka. "Or this bundle of joy wouldn't be here!" He gasped, then licking Chaka. "You and Chaka are the best things that ever happened to me." The lion had tears in his eyes, but quickly wiped them away in embarrassment. "Thank you, for letting me into your family." He said gracefully, looking at Simba. "I'm forever in your dept." He whispered, dipping his head.
~~~~~
Chaka opened his eyes, seeing his mother and father above him. He let out a soft mew, then cried out for attention. Then squirmed it of his mothers paws, and began exploring. He stopped at Vitani and looked up. He let out a small growl then started playing with her paw.
~~~~~
Halo licked her paws clean of the blood and smiled. "Time to find another mate." She growled, then started sniffing the air. She growled then hid under the brush. Soon, the grey pelted lioness crossed in front of her. Halo roared then pounced on the lioness. "Who are you?" She growled in the lionesses face. "Are you a-" Pausing with another growl. "-Pridelander?"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby MrTitans » June 9th, 2012, 5:57 pm

This reminds me of when you were little Kiara and being presented said Nala. She gave Kiara a slight nuzzle and said we are proud of you both. Chaka is a stunning little cub.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2012, 9:18 pm

(OOC: Could you try using speech marks please? Just finding your posts hard to read >.<)

Kiara gave a small 'awwwh' when she saw the tears Kovu was producing. She grinned and she listened to the respectful words he gave her father. Kovu had changed so much, it was amazing to see. She was then surprised about Chaka, he had walked around before, but this was the longest time he had managed to stay on his paws.

She watched as he went over to Vitani and chuckled at hearing his cubbish growl.
"That's Auntie Vitani, play nicely Chaka!". She new the cub could respond to his name, and knew who certain people were by there names. He hadn't spoken yet though.
---
Vita had the wind blown out of her when she felt a lioness pounce on top on her. Her good reactions kicked in and her hind legs kicked out harshly, and she managed to get away. She barely heard the lioness when she was still on the floor. The words had finally registered and Vita growled back,

"Why, who want's to know who I am eh?". She stopped for a moment, examining the lioness. "Pridelander? Far from it". She had heard of the Pridelanders, and seen a few. "For a start, do I even look like one?". Growling, she stood her ground, she never ran away from a possible fight, though she doubted this lioness was going to risk it. She looked like she had just come out of a pregnancy.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 9th, 2012, 11:52 pm

(Are you adding my OC to the rp or what?
edit-
i should read more)
Zazu flew above everyone, watching every move everyone made. He kept his eyes for anyone 'uninvited'. He watched as all the animals leave. Zazu flew down to kovu and bowed. "Everything is in order, We haven't any inturders." Then he set out to watch as all the animals leave. He than glanced apon the border and saw a lion lost and wandering in the pridelands. He aproched him, but he dident reconise him. The lion kept walking tierd alone and lost. He needed to find a pride so he can get help and finaly wind his way back home.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying