[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness — My Lion King Forum

Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness

Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness

Postby Shadowfax » May 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

It was a glorious summers day in the savannah. The lands were ruled by a pride of lions who had seen to the lands for many years, and were very proud of their lands and achievements. Nootau, the king of the pride ususally occupied a large hill that looked out across the lands. On the top of their hill was a tree, providing them all with shade. Many rocks to climb and even a small pond.

Today Nootau was teaching his young daughter Nova about the lands, though she was more interested in chasing butterflies (Which is how she got her name) Nootau had little tolerance for bad behaviour and he growled at his daughter with annoyance. She sniggered and straightened up, pretending to listen to his voice.

Vex, a young lioness was spying on them behind a rock. She was one of Nova's best friends and she was plotting a way to save her from Nootau's boredom.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 22nd, 2012, 6:03 am

Hasnaa, mother of Nova and mate of Nootau, was resting on a rock near the pond. She was enjoying the sun. Lioness opened her eye as she heard Nootau growling. Hasnaa knew it was very important to teach Nova. But sometimes she thought that Nootau could gover his daughter a little more freedom - she is just a cub now. Also, Hasnaa had to teach Nova how to hunt and other secrets, which Nootau just can't teach her.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Shadowfax » May 22nd, 2012, 11:15 am

Vex trotted towards Hasnaa and skidded to a halt infront of her. She looked tired, but determined.

"My queen. Will Nova be much longer? I want to show her something!" She said, swishing her tail.

Nova slowly turned her head and looked over at Vex and her mother. She rolled her eyes slightly as her father voice droned on in her little ears. This caused Vex to laugh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 22nd, 2012, 2:53 pm

Hasnaa glanced at Vex, "Well, it's not under my control to teach Nova all those things about ruling the lands. I only teach her how to hunt and some other things a lioness should know. So, the best thing for you would be to go to Nootau and ask him." lioness yawned and stood up. She was a little thirsty, so she went to the pond.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » May 22nd, 2012, 6:41 pm

Vex pouted and trotted away from Hasnaa. She smirked as an idea came to her.

"Sire! There are hyena's down by the pond!" She yelled.

Nootau's head span round so fast, Nova thought it was going to snap off, but the lion turned round and bounded towards Vex who was pretending to look afraid. Once Nootau had disapeared down the hill, she ran towards Nova.

"Quickly! before he comes back" Vex said.

Nova laughed and ran off with her friend.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 23rd, 2012, 6:55 am

Hasnaa watched as her mate ran to the ''hyenas'' and Nova with Vex quickly ran away. She chuckled and came back to the place she was lying before. Lioness knew Nootau will be angry when he come back but it wasn't her problem that he can't control his daughter.

-----

Hassan was standing on a rock and looking through the lands. He was going to visit the place where his mother left some prey. Young lion could caught something by himself but his mother already did that for him, so he only needed to find that place. Hassan climbed down the rock and heard something. It seemed like two young lionesses laughing. Lion listened and decided to see where the lionesses where going.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » May 23rd, 2012, 1:36 pm

After a while, Nova and Vex came to a halt and looked around to check the king hadn't followed them. They both laughed and caught their breaths.

"You know you'll be in trouble for that" Nova told Vex truthfully.

"Yeh... I will just say it was the sun playing tricks" she said with a smirk.

The two cubs suddenly caught scent of another cub.

"Who's there?" Nova called.

-------------

Nootau growled with annoyance when he got to the water hole and realized Vex had been pulling his leg. He should have know better. This wasn't the first time he had been fooled by a mere cub. He snarled and walked up the hill, and to his surprise... Nova was gone.

"That Vex is a bad influence on our Nova" He shot at Hasnaa.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 23rd, 2012, 1:44 pm

Hasnaa tried to look serious, ''Well, honey, I think you should give Nova more freedom! I know it's very important what you teach her but remember, she is just a cub!'' lioness came to her mate and snuggled him, ''Do you remember when we were cubs? It was good times, I can say!''

-----

Hassan heard the lioness and decided to get out of the grass. He stepped out and looked at the lioness, ''I am Hassan! And I don't want to fight with you!''
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » May 23rd, 2012, 1:48 pm

"Who said anything about fighting?" Nova teased.

The lioness's laughed and looked at Hassan, intrigued by him.

"Where do you come from? I don't think i've seen you before" Vex said, tilting her head.

Nootau purred slightly as Hasnaa nuzzled him.

"True, but she needs to learn to be a good queen. Her bloodline is too important, there can be no other on the throne!" He said seriously, though he didn't intend to go after Nova.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 23rd, 2012, 1:51 pm

''I am from the Pride Lands. I was going to take my prey when I heard you two laughing. I decided to follow you and just look where we are now.'' lion looked around.

-----

''Yes, my dear, I know that! She'll be a great Queen! But we can't let her don't enjoy her cubhood, either.'' Hasnaa said.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying