[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Freedom RP ~ An OC Roleplay (still open to everyone) — My Lion King Forum

Freedom RP ~ An OC Roleplay (still open to everyone)

Freedom RP ~ An OC Roleplay (still open to everyone)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 26th, 2011, 6:10 pm

This RP is basically just for your own characters and I know it's been done before, but I need to get back into RPing. We all start out as loners and meet up in different ways and decide start a pride. You can be no more than 3 characters. otherwise everyone might lose track of who's who and where people are. Please could you post there profiles on the OC Section, PM me if you want to use some of mine. If you're character is a bad guy, don't tell us! We need a few surprises along the way, and a few bad ones. Oh, and each character must have like,something bad about them. Like shyness, nerovusness, submissiveness, a bad temper those sort of things, otherwise the character's might be a tad boring. That must be including in profiles. The characters I'll be playing are Amyz and Kipekee (sisters), both female lions. I'll be posting there profiles soon. And could someone come up with a location where they stay as a pride, anything apart from the PrideLands or the Outlands, I'd be most grateful.

The only things that have to happen are -
- They become a pride
- Amyz gets forced into becoming someone's mate (a male lion, don't have to tell me who)
- She tells another male in the pride about it, the male forcing her is kicked out. (again, I don't know who)
- The male she tells becomes her mate.
- And then it's up to you, it is a complete freedom RP.

Characters -
Amyz - Me
Kipekee - Me
Ari - TheLionQueen
Jaana - Jaana
Balozi - Jaana
George - George20
Kesari - jelle
Kerubi - FlamingBee
----------------------
Amyz and Kipekee sighed in unison as they tried to find some shade in this canyon they had wondering into. "I wonder when we'll come to the end of this canyon", Amyz said, Kipekee stop for a moment and cleaned her face with her paws, "Same, it's boiling today".

OOC: Sorry for short post, couldn't think of much to say.
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on July 27th, 2011, 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Freedom RP ~ An OC Roleplay (still open to everyone)

Postby TheLionQueen » July 26th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Ari flipped his mane as the wind blew through it. He stood up and walked to a near by tree, which had a small creek flowing past it. He stopped to drink some water before walking off and stepping into the hot sun, "Man, those lioness's are so lucky walking around with no mane must make it a bit easier." He said to him self looking around seeing no one around. He stepped on a small sharp rock, he roared as it pierced his foot, he quickly sat down and pulled the rock out spitting it away into a bush. "Stupid rock." He then licked his paw pads to ease some of the pain.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Jaana » July 26th, 2011, 9:30 pm

Balozi was resting under a tree, just outside of the canyon. He looked up at the sky and sighed deeply, he needed some company, and more importantly, he needed a mate.
---------------
Jaana was walking along, like any old rouge lioness would when she caught the scent of a male lion. She thought it might as well be worth investigating so she sped up, coming to a tree and a stream of water. She bent her head down for a drink and when she rose again, she saw a male lion infront of her. He was licking his paw pads. She jumped over the stream and walked up to him, slightly weary she was though. "Umm..hi".
Jaana

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby George20 » July 26th, 2011, 9:33 pm

George had also, found himself trying to find a way out from this canyon after being trapped like the lionesses during a collapse by the entrance (hope you don't mind I put that). However, he went a different way and ended up being infront of them slightly. He finally found some shade behind a large rock and stayed there for a while.
George20
Just your regular Simba Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Georgie, G2
Pride Points: 0

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 26th, 2011, 9:49 pm

OOC: Not at all George

Amyz ran on suddenly, seeing a huge rock knowing there'll be shade. As she went around to it, she saw a male there. She gasped in sudden shock. Kipekee ran up to her, standing by her side. "W-Who are y-you?", Kipekee stuttered. Amyz looked at her, knowing of her fear of older males. He wasn't that much older, but still scary to the young cream lioness.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheLionQueen » July 26th, 2011, 10:05 pm

Ari turned hearing the lioness talking to him, "Hey." He replied walking towards her a bit, "I'm Ari." He said kinding wanting to make a friend.
TheLionQueen

Postby FlamingBee » July 26th, 2011, 10:39 pm

Kerubi slunk in the shadows of the canyon, her amber eyes fixed on the three figures; one male, two female. She was curious, but she knew better than to come closer too soon. She crouched low as she would if she were hunting and waited, twitching her ears as she tried to catch what they were saying; she ignored her hunger and thirst that had accumulated for days.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby George20 » July 27th, 2011, 10:24 am

George stood up and sat down, grooming his paws. "I'm George, just your average rouge, who are you?". He noticed the lighter coloured lioness looked slightly nervous for some reason. Nervous about him? He walked forward to her, "Hey, are you ok?".
George20
Just your regular Simba Fan

Nickname(s): Georgie, G2
Pride Points: 0

Postby Jaana » July 27th, 2011, 10:27 am

Jaana smiled, the male looked friendly. "Hi", she walked up to him too and sat down just in front of him. "I'm Jaana". Meanwhile, Balozi got up and walked over to the exit of the canyon which he had been stuck in for days. The wind was in his favor and he smelt 4 other lions. 3 female, 1 male. "Hmmm", he said, beginning to walk back into the large canyon.
Jaana

Pride Points: 1

Postby TheLionQueen » July 28th, 2011, 1:09 am

"It's cool to meet someone out here." Ari said. "It's very lonely as a rogue." He explained. "Are you a rogue also?" He asked eager to make this lioness his friend.
TheLionQueen

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying