[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - the story of Scar (AU) — My Lion King Forum

the story of Scar (AU)

Re: the story of Scar (AU)

Postby Pridelanders » July 1st, 2012, 7:31 pm

Good my son Ura smiled run along and play your brother should have finished talking to Ahadi soon. Taka nodded and ran off Ura watched him with concerned eyes and went and spoke to the young cub Sarabi.
Pridelanders

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: the story of Scar (AU)

Postby Kopalover » July 3rd, 2012, 4:04 pm

((Excuse me? That's my part. Thanks.))

Uru looked down at her son, and gave him a warm, gentle lick. "Thank you, Taka." She whispered into his ear. "Please finish cleaning Rafiki's tree." Snickering slightly then pushing thr rump of Taka. "Finish quickly"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying