[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » March 1st, 2015, 8:05 am

Angus smiled down at her for a few moments, focusing on the gleam in her eyes. Abruptly, he cleared his throat, averting his gaze. "Ahem, well, it is about time you gave in!" Angus added in quickly, climbing off of her and offering to help her up.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 2nd, 2015, 4:48 pm

Chuckling, Kamaria got up with Angus's help and said, "You know, it would be kinda cool if you told me about yourself. But if it's too painful for you, I understand." She shook out her fur, getting all the dust off, then she sat down and watched a couple of butterflies flutter over their heads.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 2nd, 2015, 5:06 pm

Angus sat himself down beside her. "Er, alright." He shifted his gaze towards the butterflies for a couple of moments, thinking about how to start. "Well, there isn't much about me, really. Just like you, I used to be heir to the throne before I became a rogue." Angus carefully thought how he was going to word his next few sentences. "But after the accident I had with my brother, I left. Not much carries on from there, besides a couple encounters with prides." He felt nervous speaking of it, but he had surely gotten to bond with Kamaria more, which made it a lot more calming for him. "I don't have much of a story, huh?" He added in, pushing out a small chuckle.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 2nd, 2015, 5:11 pm

Kamaria smiled, then she said, "Yeah, but at least it's better than nothing. What happened with your brother?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » March 2nd, 2015, 5:26 pm

Angus had remembered telling her before, but he wasn't really telling the truth. "If I tell you, you promise you won't tell anyone?" He questioned, for if she told anyone, he was dead meat.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 2nd, 2015, 5:48 pm

Kamaria looked at Angus and said, "I won't tell anyone, Angus. I promise." She laid her paw on top of one of his, hoping it would make him feel better.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 2nd, 2015, 6:00 pm

Angus sighed. "Well, my brother, Perdut, and I were very close. But, overtime, we began to change the way we were. I was more focused on becoming king than for the well-being of him, and one day, we fought. It was getting physical, and I wanted to prove to him I was worth becoming king." He moved his paw away from Kamaria's, placing it down in front of him. "One.. wrong slip of a paw," Angus began, clawing at the ground. "I killed him. I never meant to, its just that things got too out of place. I regretted it more than ever, but turning back to the pride for comfort was obviously not going to work. Things changed in those couple of minutes, and it was either to leave or be killed." He decided to end it there, holding back regretful tears.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 2nd, 2015, 6:04 pm

Kamaria looked at Angus, then she laid her head on his shoulder in his mane and said, "It's okay, Angus, you can cry. I'm here. It's okay."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 2nd, 2015, 6:28 pm

Angus tried to relax, glad that Kamaria wasn't afraid. It is so embarrassing to be acting up in front of her.. He thought to himself, hoping that thinking of something else will get his mind off of what he just told her.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 2nd, 2015, 6:32 pm

"You know, I hurt someone before I was exiled. I didn't mean to, but I just couldn't control myself. I still regret that day, and I hope that that person will forgive, if they have forgiven me already." Kamaria said, closing her eyes.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying