[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » January 15th, 2015, 8:15 pm

Angus lowered his gaze, looking towards the slightly brightened background. Farther in that direction was the pride. Everything seemed peaceful on that end of the Savanna. Perhaps he could visit later on, just to take a look at the pride. He was a rogue, so he obviously couldn't allow himself to trespass. Though, if he was close enough to the border, at least, he would have the pride in his view. It brought happiness to him to see some prides, especially if they were at peace. That was exactly what Kamaria had. With a small, shortened smile, he turned back towards the lowering moon. For once, there was no stress put on him.

(Feel free to time-skip into the morning whenever you'd like. c:)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 16th, 2015, 5:19 pm

(Okay! :D)

It was morning, and Kamaria had little sleep the night before. All of a sudden she felt paws prodding her, and a voice saying, "Kamaria, wake up! I want to spend some time with you!" She smiled, knowing that it was Mbwana, trying to wake her up.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » January 16th, 2015, 10:42 pm

Finally, the sun was fully risen in the sky. He was already looking away when the first sight of the sun came out, since it would blind him by staring at it. It was a beautiful sight, seeing the left-overs of the night be taken away by a brightened sun. Angus squinted as he searched for the direction of the territory. By now, most of the pride had to be awake, but not for long, which would keep them peacefully quiet. He padded towards the territory, rustling some bushes that he passed by in the process. In his sight, he could see the cave in the background, with a couple lioness paws covering his view as they passed by with their cubs.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 20th, 2015, 3:26 pm

Kamaria finally woke up, smiling at her little brother and said, "Morning, Mbwana," yawning. "Come on, Kamaria! Let's go!" He said, bouncing all around her. Chuckling, Kamaria padded outside with Mbwana and took a deep breath.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » January 20th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Angus smiled when he saw the young Mbwana bouncing around full of energy and excitement. Kamaria wasn't far behind the cub, and it had appeared that she had recently awakened. As for Mbwana, it was harder to tell, since most young ones at that age never look tired in the daylight. He waited for a couple more minutes, wanting to make sure that if he decided to show himself. That way, the pride wouldn't even know he was there, for they startle more easily.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 21st, 2015, 4:26 pm

Kamaria yawned, stretching out her muscles, then said to Mbwana, "So, little brother, what do you want to do?" "I want to go have a race!" He said, bouncing up and down. Kamaria chuckled, then said, "Okay, but first we need to eat some breakfast."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » January 23rd, 2015, 7:21 pm

Breakfast.. hmm. Perhaps I should leave them to it. Angus stood himself up high enough to turn around, making his way towards any hunting ground. He had passed by a herd of zebra not too long ago, and a calf from there would be rather filling, or to at least get him through the day.

(Short and late post. Sorry. ;3;)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 27th, 2015, 4:22 pm

(That's okay! :D)

Kamaria and Mbwana walked over to where the other lionesses brought their breakfast, some zebras and a couple of antelopes. Mbwana ate almost half of a young zebra, then stood back to let Kamaria eat. After they were done, they went to the watering hole to wash up.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » January 28th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Once Angus arrived at the herd he saw before, the zebras were scattered, and the scent of blood was in the air. This meant that some other lions or lionesses passed by and hunted some. Rolling his eyes with irritation, he trotted over onto an angle, keeping an eye on a particular zebra. It was not a calf, but it was a weaker adult, most likely injured from the last group. He wriggled his shoulderblades, waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 28th, 2015, 4:53 pm

Kamaria and Mbwana swam around in the watering hole for a little while, then climbed out and shook the water out of their fur. "How do you think Angus is doing, sis?" Mbwana asked Kamaria, surprising her. "I don't know, bro, maybe he's probably halfway across the plains by now."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying