[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » December 17th, 2014, 7:47 pm

Waovu huffed. "I tried to raise you to be strong! If you were too caring, you might give in and put the entire pride into danger! Softies never make it far, do they? Because if one single lion comes barging in and looks innocent, you could accept him into the pride without even knowing him! But what should I expect? You're just like your mother." He was through with trying to settle things with his daughter. If she couldn't even see what he was trying to do for his pride and family, she wouldn't make it long as queen.

Angus did as he was told, and picked young Mbwana up by the scruff. What Waovu was explaining was similar to his father. He knew the laws, and Kamaria does deserve to be queen, however, her father was correct as well. Being too soft is risky, which is exactly why he himself used to be the way he was.

Waovu looked over at Angus, who was beginning to leave with his son. "You! Let go of my son right now!" he growled. He didn't know Angus, and was worried he was off to kill Mbwana like all the other rogue lions attempted to with every other cub. He wasn't about to start a fight just yet, but he had his right to block Angus from trying to run off with Waovu's own cub. With his eyes narrowed, he glared at the brighter lion before him, covering his path to leave.

In the meantime, other members of the pride approached, curious of what was going on. "Is that Kamaria?" "Who's that lion holding the prince?" "What's going on?" They all questioned quietly.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:00 am

Kamaria bared her teeth at her father and said, "Angus is not going to hurt Mbwana! I told him to get the little guy out of here so he won't get hurt! Now, if you accept, I challenge you for the throne and for the right to lead the pride!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby electricocomics » December 18th, 2014, 3:55 am

Kanuk and Lilith heard the racket that the pride was going through., they followed the the origin of the argument. Trying to pass throught the crowd of feline bodies was difficult at best but they got close enought to sneak a peek at what was happening. An unknown rogue holding Mbwana, Waovu growling at him to put the cub down and a very beautiful lioness who had her teeth bared towards the pride leader.

But that smell, those eyes, even the fur in the back of those ears, only one other lion matched their description

''Kamaria!'' the couple yelped in exitement in near perfect unison. Their legs were uncontrolable. They didn't know what was going on, but they couldn't resist to run towards her showing no signs of future deceleration. It was certain they'd crash in her but it didn't matter. Their friend was finally back.
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:21 pm

Kamaria looked over to see her best friends ever since they were cubs, Kanuk and Lilith. "Guys! You're okay!" She smiled at them, then she turned back to her father, and said, "Well, do you accept my challenge, or are you afraid of how strong I have become all these years?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » December 18th, 2014, 6:05 pm

Waovu narrowed his eyes. "Fine, if you are so desperate to lead a pride that isn't yours, I'll take your request." He brushed pass Angus to face his daughter. He would do anything to defend his pride, and with her "knowing" Angus, who knows what she was taught! As he got closer to her, he began to feel a tinge of regret, and possibly fear. But if fighting Kamaria was the only way to keep his pride safe, he was going to have to fight. Once he was only a couple inches from her, he stood tall and looked down angrily. "Last chance. Either fight like you want, or leave without injuries."

Angus listened carefully to Waovu's words. The fight was about to start, and he would be there to help Kamaria if things got too rough. But, it was her challenge, her war. With a sigh he lowered his head and brought Mbwana to a far thicket, releasing him from his grip. He spun around to face the crowd, and through a small opening of lionesses, he could clearly see Kamaria and Waovu face to face. His tail swished side to side worriedly, with his claws sheathing and unsheathing. He prepared himself to the point where he could easily lunge toward her father if he must.

Mbwana felt horrible to see his sister and father fighting. He didn't want either of them to be hurt, and he wasn't even sure where his point in life would be after the fight. If Kamaria happened to win, what would he be? She'd find a mate and have cubs, with him being the young cub dragged out of the royal throne. But all that Mbwana was capable of doing now was watching. Sure, he got training, but he was far too young to join the fight and help either one of them.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 11:24 pm

Kamaria looked up at her father with the anger she had felt ever since he exiled her. "I won't back down, nor will I hold anything back." She dared a glance over at Angus and Mbwana where they were. She gave them a half smile, then turned back to her father and said, "The only one who's going to be injured is you."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby electricocomics » December 19th, 2014, 2:14 pm

''Woah nobody has to be injured here!'' Lilith yelled out ''Since when have you been like this Kama? You're not the same as your usual self. Did anything change when you were a rogue?''

''Or is it that mystery lion you carry around with you. What did he do?'' Kanuk continued '' I just want to say that we didn't wait all this time to get a Kamaria like this, we waited for our friend. If you go and kill your father, you wont be much better than he was to you. ''

This wasn't what the couple expected, it's was like an entirely new lioness moved into Kamaria's body. All the long days of playing, jumping around in the fields, the reunions weren't supposed to be like this, it was supposed to be a happy time, not one of bloody violence. Both Kanuk and Lilith stared at her with saddened gazes. All they could do now to stop the was hope their friend would be back and realise her wrong doings.
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 19th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Kamaria listen to her friends, finally seeing herself through their eyes. She looked at them, then said, "I'm sorry, Kanuk, Lilith, it's just.... I guess my anger and hurt is finally coming out." She looked at her father, then she said, "I'm sorry, Daddy, I didn't mean to be such a brat to you." Tears started to build in her eyes, and then she put her head in her father's mane, sobbing silently. "Do you forgive me?" She whispered.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » December 20th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Woavu looked down to Kamaria, who was now against him. How was he supposed to answer? In the few times he actually regretted all he did, Kamaria would turn him down with her anger. Yet, who was he to blame? The daughter who wanted what she deserved, or himself who was lost in different emotions on what was better for his pride and Kamaria. "..I forgive you." He said in a soft sigh. Clearing his throat once again, he backed up enough for her to stand up. He had to be careful with the way he acted around the pride.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 20th, 2014, 5:39 pm

Kamaria smiled at her father through her tears, and she said, "Thank you." She looked over at Mbwana, then she said, "Come on, little brother. Get over here and give your big sister a big hug!"

Mbwana smiled at her sister and then ran over to her and laughed, snuggling with his older sister. "I'm so happy you won't get hurt!" The little cub said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying