[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » September 19th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Angus immediately looked up, turning towards the yell. Kamaria was awake, and she looked like she was crying. "What's wrong?" He asked, a bit of concern in his voice. Had she dreamed of something terrible like he did? By now, Angus didn't wake up terrified in the middle of the night. He's gotten used to his 'memory nightmares', even though it still made him miserable.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 22nd, 2014, 2:21 pm

Looking at Angus, Kamaria said, "Sorry I woke you, I just....had a bad dream." 'One where I killed my mom...' she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » September 22nd, 2014, 3:02 pm

"It's alright. ..Might I ask what this nightmare was about?" Angus asked, still a bit shaky from the sudden yell. It wasn't really that visible, though.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 24th, 2014, 1:53 pm

"It's just.....I was walking and then I heard my father's voice. We argued then I attacked him, and before I knew it, he changed into my mom. As she lay there, bleeding to death, she said, 'Why, Kamaria,' then she died. In front of my eyes." Kamaria said as she closed her eyes and tears ran down her face.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » September 24th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Angus felt a bit of sympathy for her, she was obviously more sensitive then he was. "Don't worry, it was only a nightmare. You can't control them."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 25th, 2014, 1:58 am

Taking a deep breath, Kamaria said, "You're right. It was just a nightmare." Then she laid down, wiping the tears away.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 25th, 2014, 2:02 am

Angus gave her a quick and small smile, then laid his head back on his paws. He couldn't really get himself back to sleep, after Kamaria scaring him awake, and being reminded of things he didn't like to talk about. These nights he hated, because he never slept, and would always see... things.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 25th, 2014, 2:23 pm

"Sorry I woke you. I never had a dream like that before...." Kamaria said, as she looked at Angus. 'He is so nice, I hope he finds the peace he has been looking for.' she thought as she scratched at the ground with a claw.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 25th, 2014, 2:28 pm

Angus glanced over at Kamaria. "It's alright. I'm used to these kinds of nights." Although he despised them, it wasn't uncommon for him to get these sleepless nights. "At least by dawn we will try to defeat your father." We? Since when did she decide I was even going to be there? After all, she's the one who needs to take her rightful place. I shouldn't interfere with that..
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 25th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Kamaria looked at Angus, smiled and said, "Yeah, my father may be old by now, but he's probably still strong. So, yeah, we will defeat him." Mom, I promise that I will be a great queen. she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying